What's wrong with you?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RySp123, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

What's wrong with you all people today, tonight????

all suicidals????? FORGET it's christmas as it is a day as any other day, just that they gave it a 'name' for chirst sake, is it any different from a week ago?
    sun rised, sun goes down...... we ate, washed, cleaned etc........so what?

see it as any ohter day, nothing more special today than yesterday or tomorrow for that matter..... and turn off your radios or tv if it affects you.

you are all stronger than you think and we will all get through it and make it through

WE are strong YOU are strong TOGETHER WE ARE INVICIBLE!

2. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

Oh how I wish I could of been all alone and not been merry and forgotten about christmas however my family would not leave me be,

So yes to all of you out there it is but a normal day unless your forced into the insanity

At this moment I do believe that. I guess now its over on this side of the pond I am feeling relief!

3. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

What's wrong with me it's that I'm allone that's what's wrong.

4. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Edinday, I finally found a reason to live.

I live to look at all the ant-people running and climbing around on your username picture.

5. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

:laugh: good reason really pit :rolleyes:

keep looking at them if that's all it takes to keep you here pit :wink:

6. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

Me too, there’s something strangely hypnotic about those little fellows :blink:

7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

The problem wasn't that it was Xmas, but that it was just another day.

8. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

exactly! the fact that i couldnt get excited by xmas yet the fact that my friends were all cheerful put me on a downer.

9. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Well, as for me Christmas is rather depressing. To see others having a good time with their friends and family while I can only look on and feel bad for having such a shitty family. Maybe thats the thing thats so damn wrong with me I guess. Na....I am sure not everyone really look forward to Christmas and the holidays cause it reminds them of bad memories they so wanna forget.

10. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

me to, there was a cool video game I downloaded from download.com before, it looked like that animation.

11. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

I know right :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.