Whats Wrong

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by total eclipse, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Its so hard to think that there is something wrong with yourself that you are the cause of your own pain. always wanted a friend someone to talk to to help and to get help back. Whats wrong with you i say that everyone wants to turn their back everyone wants to throw you away. Its so hard because you look at yourself and say im not bad im not insensitive uncaring i am so empathetic beyond this but others don't see this Whats wrong i say when you try so hard to fit in only to find out again NOOOOO it is not that way at all you are still no matter how much you try the same person that no one wanted you are still not good enough to needy perhaps but not for me only to get help for them yet so easily people can judge when they are not theones being attacked step back and realize no matter how bad a person appears they are still in need of compassion respect understanding i don't care what mess they got themselves into don't be so fast to judge you weren't there. whats wrong with just once stepping back and having a look before you take that final step to destroy someone by judging them by throwing them away by assaulting them why why can't you just stop and say
    no im not going to play GOD today one with all the power today i am just going to be a friend and understand. QUIT PLAYING GOD WITH EVERYONES LIFE AND START LISTENING WITH YOUR HEART FOR A CHANGE INSTEAD OF YOUR FFFF HEAD. okay done ranting sorrry.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

:hugtackles: Dont every be sorry for saying what your heart needs others to hear! The hurt is so much worse when we try to keep it all shut up inside. If only those that find it so easy to be cruel could find it even a little bit easy to try and see people for what they are inside instead of just judging to quickly.... oh what a solution to so many problems!!!

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Being wanted is a way we see the world...if we see others as supportive and caring, we feel wanted...please know that you deserve to be 'wanted', cared about and honored...big hugs, J

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

thank you both for understanding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.