1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats wrong

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hom.Sha.Bom, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hom.Sha.Bom

    Hom.Sha.Bom Member

    Hi. When I was younger I used to be cheerful, help whoever needed help, and I used to be really athletic. For the past few years I have been in a giant mood swing every single day, going from mad to happy, crying to emotionless. I hear voices in my head telling me to do things, so I stopped going to school, stopped playing sports, stopped my life pretty much.

    I have been to psychologists, but they want to give me pills, which I think are only so I talk to them so they can find out information. And one psychologist suggested sending me to an insane asylum. I stopped going to her. I don't want to be like this it just happened, and I want to find out what is wrong.

    Do any of you have an Idea of my problem, or what I should do to find out?
    Any help would be appreciated.
  2. worthless78

    worthless78 Member

    i feel ya bro. im lookin for shit to change too.
    i havent been to a dr yet. but i would like to.
    this shits gotta change soon. or im on my way out.

    one thing about it.... i know i wanna be batman.

    i wanna be batman cuz everybody really aint shit to me.
    my super hero picture me if i was batman.
    studios and shows,utility belt with a compartment for the free rolls
    Smokin' bat bud off in the bad cave
  3. StarFish

    StarFish Guest

    I would try to find a psychologist or therapist that you feel comfortable with. Having someone knowledgable and understanding to talk with can be a big help. Don't give up, it took me a while to find someone who I felt okay with.

    Also a psychiatric evaluation might be wise to find out exactly what is going on. A good diagnosis will mean that a doctor will better know what meds to put you on.

    Hope this helps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.