whats wrong

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hom.Sha.Bom, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hom.Sha.Bom

Hom.Sha.Bom Member

Hi. When I was younger I used to be cheerful, help whoever needed help, and I used to be really athletic. For the past few years I have been in a giant mood swing every single day, going from mad to happy, crying to emotionless. I hear voices in my head telling me to do things, so I stopped going to school, stopped playing sports, stopped my life pretty much.

I have been to psychologists, but they want to give me pills, which I think are only so I talk to them so they can find out information. And one psychologist suggested sending me to an insane asylum. I stopped going to her. I don't want to be like this it just happened, and I want to find out what is wrong.

Do any of you have an Idea of my problem, or what I should do to find out?
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. worthless78

worthless78 Member

i feel ya bro. im lookin for shit to change too.
    i havent been to a dr yet. but i would like to.
    this shits gotta change soon. or im on my way out.

one thing about it.... i know i wanna be batman.

i wanna be batman cuz everybody really aint shit to me.
    my super hero picture me if i was batman.
    studios and shows,utility belt with a compartment for the free rolls
    Smokin' bat bud off in the bad cave

3. StarFish

StarFish Guest

I would try to find a psychologist or therapist that you feel comfortable with. Having someone knowledgable and understanding to talk with can be a big help. Don't give up, it took me a while to find someone who I felt okay with.

Also a psychiatric evaluation might be wise to find out exactly what is going on. A good diagnosis will mean that a doctor will better know what meds to put you on.

Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.