Whats you favorite memory?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Angel_Dawn, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_Dawn

Angel_Dawn Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I can't sleep, minds working overtime and I thought I'd start a new thread. What's everyone's favorite memory? It can be from whenever or if you like, make one up for fun!
    OK I will start, I remember when I was little my dad bought me a bright orange t-shirt with a hood, it had a fish on it and I loved it because he took me fishing with him on the weekends. :) I love my dad!

Dawn

2. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

My dad used to take me everywhere when I was a child. I love him. I'll never forget how good he was/is to me. He's my idol.

I'll never forget him. :smile:

3. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I remember the day i joined sf... I was a lost poor soul..

I have no clue why i joined... but i'm so glad I did:smile:

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i have too many. all of them would stem from one person out there who means everything to me. he's dug up a lot of good memories for me as well as being there and talking to me in his own way, although at the moment, i think he's hurting a lot or just needs space, and i think about him lots...:hug:

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

awe :). The day I joined SF was a good one too!

I've written my favorite memory a few times on here, so I'll do a different one.

Listening to The Dear Hunter in my room with Rachel at two in the morning just lying in each other's arms after sex. One of my favorite singers sings, "She removed her clothes, and all of the world shined. Now that we're alone, all of the world shines." And I felt complete.

6. Angel_Dawn

Angel_Dawn Well-Known Member

wow, just reading your posts makes me feel happy! :)

7. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I have a few - and I have thought long and hard about these, lol.

- Sitting with my friends, chatting and gossiping over a bottle of something alcoholic.

- Talking to you guys on here all the time.

- My Granddad and me when I was little.

8. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

When I was five years old I remember laughing hysterically and crashing into walls while riding my Irish Setter like a horse. He was very large for his breed 85-90 lbs and I weighed about as much as a bar of soap. :laugh:

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

that is really funny :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.