What's Your Beef!?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by boo, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What's Your Beef!? What makes you angry and wish it could change! Boo's Complaints Departement is now officially open! Staff count : 1

Me : why cant shops stay open 24/7! :lol!:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
  2. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

The grocery shops stay open 24/7 in London, but a lot of 'em are fronts for drug dealing, pimping, and other general criminal activities typical of third world hell holes like Somalia, Turkey, Bosnia etc.

My beef today is: The DSM-IV

3. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Irresponsible, selfish dog owners who allow their dogs to bark for hours on end especially when it's < 40° outside. Dog owners who let their dogs run amok to shit on sidewalks and the yards of neighbors.

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

My car. It almost died on the way to my group (that I'm court ordered) to take. Pissed me off royally. Damn battery light!

5. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Stupid people who choose to type like a retard. I know that a lot of people (namely teenagers) think that it's cool to leave out vowels, change word structures and write in acronyms but it just looks lame in my opinion (things like lol and omg are ok, they are standard). Plus, I don't think that people would respect someone who writes like an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
  6. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Little teenage girls who think they're the shit. Strike that, teenagers in general. Especially those who feel you have to be "worthy" to even talk to them. They can all shove it. Yes, my life is simply devoted to making sure I'm "cool enough" to grace yer pimply faced presents. Who honestly gives a fuck? you're one little insignificant youth in the massive world, why in gods name would I give a flying fuck what you think of me?

Okay I gotta stop talking about it or I'll pop a blood vessel or something.

I just can't stand them, they're selfish little bastards.

Okay.. I'm done now.

7. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Was this thread particularly made with me in mind? I love bitchin'.

My beef is people, in general. I can't stand them. That's all, though.

8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

lol- there's plenty of things that annoy me~ nothing in particular though... 'cause my list is far too long! ;D

9. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Threads that are too short!

Antidepressants that don't work!

Lonliness!

Exclamation points!

10. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Chinese Bloody Lanterns!! Cause us no end of trouble... grrr
    Old people who are so ignorant and think they own the world.. saying youngsters are so inconsiderate not holding doors open etc.. theyre the same!!
    my phone not having a good battery for facebook...

11. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Red traffic lights. Especially the ones that are red for 7 minutes, green for 30 seconds- Grrrrrrrrr!

12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Dust! It ALWAYS come back!! under ther laptop, under cup it's everywhere!!! it makes boo goes :loopy:

13. Snitches. People who treat you like shit. When you snap back at them, they tattle tale and try to get you in trouble. Of course, you're considered the jerk. I don't understand why people don't understand this concept. Treat people how you'd like to be treated. A title doesn't give you special privileges.

Leechers- I love seeing that my tax dollars are well spent. A person with an iphone paying with food stamps and getting into a new Bmw irritates me.

Parents that can't control their kids- I wish they would tell their kids that my workplace isn't a playground. Playing with balls near a lot of wine bottles isn't smart.

Bad drivers- stay in the slow lane if you plan on talking. I have somewhere to go.

People who love power trips.

Loneliness- i can't stand to see a young couple anymore, it makes me wish i was in love.

14. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I'll just pick one: how misanthrope and cynicism are becoming obnoxiously trendy among our generation and the coming one.

15. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

The price of going to the cinema - tickets, drink, popcorn, pick n mix.

16. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

injustice and cruelity

17. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

old people in lineups - damn - get your money ready before you get to the counter - might also help if you knew what you wanted :{

18. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

Bad drivers - you know who you are :{

19. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

People who do not explain things for me as long as I can understand them.

20. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Fed ex man is never on time! i have to sit all day staring at the window due to anticipation of the arrival of my new wig! erm nvm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.