1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your clothing style?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by silent_enigma, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

As for me, I mostly like to wear earth tones. T-shirt and relaxed fit shorts or jeans, plus either brown work shoes or sandals. I like "fisherman" hats with about a 2.5 inch brim. They make me look relaxed and easy-going, plus my ears don't get fried by the sun.

For fun I want to get an extremely gaudy and dorky tourist outfit. But not even thrift stores seem to have hawaiian shirts that have a sufficient gaudiness level for me. :laugh:

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I just wear comfortable clothes. I used to wear a lot of black but now I don't wear so much black.. I normally wear jeans, some baggy, some not. I do wear band t-shirts but mainly button up shirts or hoodys. I'm certainly not a skirt girl!

When it comes to socks, oh my. I love them!! I love wearing over the knee, normal stripey, normal tie dye. I also like wearing toe-socks, fluffy socks, cartoon & Winnie the Pooh socks. The only socks I don't like wearing are ankle socks... As for shoes, converse style as they are most comfortable. I'm not into these sports trainers etc...

I don't really follow fashion or get the most expensive stuff, I just wear what I wanna wear.

3. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Same here. Same with the wifey too I guess. She always finds the greatest bargains on snazzy looking used clothes. She looks fashion-minded, but doesn't follow trends. Just what she likes.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Shoes, shoes, shoes. I am a fiend. Especially for strappy heels.

5. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

Me too, chucks, doc martins, sling backs, ankle straps, platforms-manna:biggrin:

6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Anything that isnt pink, and that isnt a skirt or dress. Nothing too girly and frilly. Definitely no high heels. I prefer to wear brown, blue or purple. Sometimes red too.

TDM

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Always jogging bottoms and a t-shirt, will sometimes wear proper trousers and a shirt when its a special occasion. But my style is mainly sports clothes :hiding:

8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What the hell is a skirt :unsure::blink: :laugh:

9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

jeans and a hoody mostly

i dont like shopping, well i do, but i dont like the ppl in shops!

10. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

I go for the jeans and hoodie option myself, not too bothered about clothes but i like baggy comfertable stuff. I also got these new adidas skate shoes that are comfy as hell :biggrin:

11. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I wear jeans & hoodies & converse/flats. Comfortable. :biggrin:

12. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I spend a lot of time deciding what to wear. I'm really into fashion and enjoy spending time on my appearance. I love make up, ghds and necklaces haha. I DO have a pair of converse though which I love. Most comfortable footwear I have really. Other than that i'll wear pumps/flats as i'm 5'8 and don't want to tower over my friends too much :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.