What's your clothing style?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by silent_enigma, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

As for me, I mostly like to wear earth tones. T-shirt and relaxed fit shorts or jeans, plus either brown work shoes or sandals. I like "fisherman" hats with about a 2.5 inch brim. They make me look relaxed and easy-going, plus my ears don't get fried by the sun.

For fun I want to get an extremely gaudy and dorky tourist outfit. But not even thrift stores seem to have hawaiian shirts that have a sufficient gaudiness level for me. :laugh:
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I just wear comfortable clothes. I used to wear a lot of black but now I don't wear so much black.. I normally wear jeans, some baggy, some not. I do wear band t-shirts but mainly button up shirts or hoodys. I'm certainly not a skirt girl!

When it comes to socks, oh my. I love them!! I love wearing over the knee, normal stripey, normal tie dye. I also like wearing toe-socks, fluffy socks, cartoon & Winnie the Pooh socks. The only socks I don't like wearing are ankle socks... As for shoes, converse style as they are most comfortable. I'm not into these sports trainers etc...

I don't really follow fashion or get the most expensive stuff, I just wear what I wanna wear.
  3. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Same here. Same with the wifey too I guess. She always finds the greatest bargains on snazzy looking used clothes. She looks fashion-minded, but doesn't follow trends. Just what she likes.
  4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Shoes, shoes, shoes. I am a fiend. Especially for strappy heels.
  5. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

Me too, chucks, doc martins, sling backs, ankle straps, platforms-manna:biggrin:
  6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Anything that isnt pink, and that isnt a skirt or dress. Nothing too girly and frilly. Definitely no high heels. I prefer to wear brown, blue or purple. Sometimes red too.

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Always jogging bottoms and a t-shirt, will sometimes wear proper trousers and a shirt when its a special occasion. But my style is mainly sports clothes :hiding:
  8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What the hell is a skirt :unsure::blink: :laugh:
  9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

jeans and a hoody mostly

i dont like shopping, well i do, but i dont like the ppl in shops!
  10. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

I go for the jeans and hoodie option myself, not too bothered about clothes but i like baggy comfertable stuff. I also got these new adidas skate shoes that are comfy as hell :biggrin:
  11. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I wear jeans & hoodies & converse/flats. Comfortable. :biggrin:
  12. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I spend a lot of time deciding what to wear. I'm really into fashion and enjoy spending time on my appearance. I love make up, ghds and necklaces haha. I DO have a pair of converse though which I love. Most comfortable footwear I have really. Other than that i'll wear pumps/flats as i'm 5'8 and don't want to tower over my friends too much :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.