1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your favorite song?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Claire_from_Canada, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Claire_from_Canada

Claire_from_Canada Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this applies to anyone else, but music gets me through some dark days sometimes. I like a little bit of everything, from country to opera, jazz to metal, depending on my mood. It's not uncommon on my good days for people to see me driving around town singing at the top of my lungs to something playing on my car stereo. :)

Do you have a particular song that speaks to you? Or maybe one that you just love rocking out to? Regardless of what kinds of music you listen to, please post your favorite song(s) and/or artists below.

2. Claudia UK

Claudia UK Well-Known Member

I agree with you east_ coast_mel. Music gets me through the day too and like you I love the variety . I cant stand the silence in the house . When I for example have something important to read or to write I always but classic music on as it helps me to focus. :):)

Claire_from_Canada likes this.
  3. Shorty92

Shorty92 Well-Known Member

I listen to music all the time! My favourite to do my house work too is any pop, r & b and hip hop from the 90s - early 2000s I love dancing around while I clean

4. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

It's specific songs, the words, that speak to me. There are way too many to list. Some are - not in order of favourites. Only wrote a few as I'm sure you won't get to listen to too many....
    The wound is where the the light gets in - Jason Gray

Learning - Jason Gray
    Here for a reason - Ashes remain

That's not my name - ting tings

I am invincible - Cassadee Pope

Overcomer - Mandisa

Fate and Claire_from_Canada like this.
  5. SinisterKid

SinisterKid We either find a way, or make one. SF Supporter

I don't have a favourite song per say, but this is my go to when my shit is really bad. I never tire of hearing it and I love Brain Damage/Eclipse from Dark Side of the Moon which is played towards the end of this concert.

6. Claudia UK

I dont have a favourite tune either as there are way to many . Currently I love to listen to Bon Iver and this song is the my favourite at the moment. :)

7. Claudia UK

8. Claire_from_Canada

@Innocent Forever @SinisterKid @Claudia UK Thanks for sharing! I listened to all of them, with the exception of the Pink Floyd. I have to be in a Pink Floyd kinda mood for that length of listening. I did play a few choice sections though. :)

Keep them coming!

Here are some of my favorites, in no particular order:

SinisterKid and Claudia UK like this.
  9. Claire_from_Canada

10. Claudia UK

11. Claudia UK

Top tunes east_coast :)

12. Claudia UK

13. Claire_from_Canada

@Claudia UK lol and wow! I have not heard that song in a long time. Good choice :)

Claudia UK likes this.
  14. Claudia UK

Thanks East_Coast ..lol. Brings back memories does it. :)

15. Grok

Grok Be Stubborn. Live. SF Supporter

This is the Day:

16. Claire_from_Canada

@Claudia UK Yes, lol, sure does. That's one of the awesome things about music. You can just forget reality for a bit while you get lost in it.

Interesting pick @Grok, thanks for sharing!

Grok likes this.
  17. Claire_from_Canada

Some more nostalgic songs for me. Guess it's been that kinda day for me.

18. Claudia UK

I know..lol. Some songs can really teleport you back ..or into another dimension. :p:D

19. Claudia UK

20. Claire_from_Canada

3 Doors down has been a long time favorite of mine. Lady A has been a recent addition, but enjoyable. Awesome picks!

Claudia UK likes this.