What's your favorite song?

Ph1

So I'm 38 and a kind of an odd guy to be fair lol, my old man listened to rock and roll my mother listened to county so the obvious choice for me was have you guessed it

The beauty of lovers rock reggae, normal reggae and dancehall. Being a white guy myself this was quite odd for most or the people I know

It's specific songs, the words, that speak to me. There are way too many to list. Some are - not in order of favourites. Only wrote a few as I'm sure you won't get to listen to too many....

That's not my name - ting tings

That is AWESOME! I love that's not my name. I have to say that you can find me driving around singing That's not my name sometimes. :)

I'm not sure if this applies to anyone else, but music gets me through some dark days sometimes. I like a little bit of everything, from country to opera, jazz to metal, depending on my mood. It's not uncommon on my good days for people to see me driving around town singing at the top of my lungs to something playing on my car stereo. :)

Do you have a particular song that speaks to you? Or maybe one that you just love rocking out to? Regardless of what kinds of music you listen to, please post your favorite song(s) and/or artists below.
Hi,i love all kinds of music! Here is one of may favorites..It is so true..

Ph1

Ok so if you get what the song is about it's sad and funny, if you don't know what the song is about it's just a crazy ass song enjoy.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00