What's Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by WildCherry, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I think everyone has a weakness when it comes to food... that one thing you absolutely can't pass up. So I'm curious what everyone's food weakness is.

Mine... chocolate all the way!!

2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Pizza, Pepsi, and Salt; the three main food groups.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ice cream

4. WildCherry

Lol, bad idea to read this thread when hungry!! :p

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's really hard to choose, because there are so many things that I like. But I'll pick chocolate as well, because I am a chocoholic!!

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I love my chocolate too. I have quite a few favorite foods but I'll be hornswaggled if I can think of them because you asked me :p

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Potato chips, cheese, chocolate. (Is it the "ch-" that draws me in? lol)

8. WildCherry

HORNSWAGGLED? Lol!!

9. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Neighborhood 711 sells these one package with these 2 Milky Way chocolate bars within.. While Johnny is having his apple juice with these 3 tiny cake donuts, daddy has his one Milky Way a day..

Day is not complete without!!!! Lol

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

this cannot be answered with one food. Chocolate must be on the list. As well as cheese and chips ( cheese curls included). I could go on, but truthfully, its time for more hot chocolate. So I must go

11. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

olives.
    sushi.

wow, agreed, this thread is torture. in a good way though ;d

12. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

I love spicy foods. Indian and Mexican especially. I put sriracha sauce on pretty much everything.

Also German food Mennonite food. Perogies, sausage, schnitzel, spätzle, verenike, that soup i can never remember the name of. sour cream.

See now I'm hungry. ;)

edit-- Borscht! That's what the soup is called.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  13. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

best.

yummy jalfrezi.
    dumplings

14. *simba*

*simba* Banned Member

Chocolate, Chicken Tandoori, Butter Chicken, Pani puri, whole lots of Indian food, nomnom :D And, err! Kung pao chicken errr! that's a lot of chicken .... haha

15. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Sate, Soto. Pizza, Tenderloin Steak. Salmon Sashimi, and Sushis.
    That's all.

16. WildCherry

OK, gotta add pizza, because I can't imagine life without it. And chicken, I LOVE chicken!! Milkshakes. Starbucks peppermint mochas.

Grrrr. Hungry again.

17. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Truth to tell, I do not have a favourite food to eat, although there are quite a lot of food and food stuffs that I wuld not touch with a 50 foot pole. These include, but in order: tomatoes (when your dad tries to force feed you one when you are 3 years of age, you tend to hold a life-long dislike of them), seafood - any and all seafood I cannot eat, not because I dislike the taste of it, but more that getting a fish bone stuck in my throat when I was 5 has left me refusing to eat any type of seafood.

Still, one food that ai should say I do like, although not my absolute favourite, is parsley. Such fond memories...

18. WildCherry

OK, this is strange... Moat, I hate tomatoes for the exact same reason. The only difference is that I was 5 when I was forced to eat one, and I've hated them ever since. I even have a tough time dealing with the smell of a tomato.

19. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Human Beings...(was I talking out loud?)? ;)

20. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I really like tomatoes :p I’ll eat them with apples, maybe with a little salt.
    Favorite food is probably sushi.
    ...and Ice cream.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.