What's your favourite breakfast?

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Petal, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm just asking because I'm starving! <3 My fave is a full irish breakfast which I'm going to have in about 30 minutes, it includes 2 pieces of bacon,2 sausages,beans,mushrooms,black and white pudding, hash browns and toast. Yummmmmy!
  2. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

eggs benedict. Breakfast foods are my favorite sort of foods in general. Favorite to the point that I get annoyed by restaurants that only serve it during a certain specific range of hours.
  4. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I typically like eggs, crispy bacon, toast, and a fruit. The bacon might not be healthy. But I love bacon in the morning especially when it's crispy.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Eggs with steak and chocolate chip pancakes with Oreos and chocolate...lol
  6. Tmacster1

Mine's still "eggs, crispy bacon, toast, and a fruit" and like I stated earlier the bacon isn't that healthy... But, boy is it good.... Crispy to me is the best because I like the crunch.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Don't you know that the unhealthiest foods are usually the best tasting? lol
  8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

egg (preferably huevos rancheritos) sausage, bacon, diced potatoes, salsa, all rolled up in a massive tortilla.
  9. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

If I only I am busy that day and I can only eat once, I go for 2 eggs with peppers (no salt), half a pound of bratwurst, Chinese fried, rice a bowl of cocoa crispies and milk, and some yogurt. :D
  10. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

Stawberry and banana pancakes. Yummm.
  11. Tmacster1

Sounds good right now to tell you the truth... I might make some in the morning.

12. GreySand

GreySand Member & Antiquities Friend

A full English with Bacon, Sausages, Black Pudding, Hasn Browns, Eggs, fried or scrambled, Mushrooms, Fried Bread and a mug of Tea.... Yom
  13. detest

detest Banned Member

A slice of toast and a cup of tea.

Simple but bloody tasty.
  14. letty

letty Banned Member

one egg over medium, hash browns, sourdough toast.