What's your reason to live?

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
2 reasons

one I keep hoping something good will come about that will allow me to live my life how I want a lottery win or some such thing

two fear I have looked into so many ways to do it painless but everything comes back to hurting some I even looked up poisons it looks painless on TV what BS that is

mutt

usually just talk in the chat rooms
- so i can grow
- so i can be better
- new opportunities
- so my loved ones don't have to go through the grief
- meeting new people
- to get a dog
- to make more art
- to help people whenever i can
- to have a future worth staying alive for

cymbele

SF Supporter
Life has not been unbearable for ~3 years now. It is not great but not total misery. I don't have a reason to live but I am drifting. But life has not been miserable enough for me to ctb. So my next task is to find a reason to live and just not drift. I guess my main reason to live is to provide for my 2 cats who do not deserve to have someone abandon them after 12 years (they are that old). Other than that I have no reason to exist.

I guess I posted the same message 4 months ago. Sad that nothing has changed. I can try to delete this message but in case I can't...

Last edited:

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
In the end, the only thing you should ever live for it love.

Romantic love, love of your hobbies, love of your God, love of your family, love of your friends, love of exploring, love of reading, love of partying. If you love it, you can live for it, if you dont love it, you absolutely should not live for it. No exceptions.

If you feel like you dont love anything, then live to find something you love. If you feel like you cant love anything, live to become capable of love, if you feel like there is nothing worth loving, live to prove yourself wrong, In the end, you still live for love.

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
In the end, the only thing you should ever live for it love.

Romantic love, love of your hobbies, love of your God, love of your family, love of your friends, love of exploring, love of reading, love of partying. If you love it, you can live for it, if you dont love it, you absolutely should not live for it. No exceptions.

If you feel like you dont love anything, then live to find something you love. If you feel like you cant love anything, live to become capable of love, if you feel like there is nothing worth loving, live to prove yourself wrong, In the end, you still live for love.
Yes. Thank you for posting this.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
you should I was always a dog person till I was older then we took in a rescue cat but it passed very fast so then about a week later Miley and her brother Milo showed up we started feeding them then one night I was getting ready for bed and it was snowing and heard a bag on the window Miley was always more shy but told mum we opened the door and she came shooting in the bang on the window was Milo trying to get in since that day we owned them Milo has since passed as he had alot of issues

but you will never have a more loving pet for me that a Cat they just know and understand us

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
you should I was always a dog person till I was older then we took in a rescue cat but it passed very fast so then about a week later Miley and her brother Milo showed up we started feeding them then one night I was getting ready for bed and it was snowing and heard a bag on the window Miley was always more shy but told mum we opened the door and she came shooting in the bang on the window was Milo trying to get in since that day we owned them Milo has since passed as he had alot of issues

but you will never have a more loving pet for me that a Cat they just know and understand us
That's sweet, she sounds like a great cat. I can either have a dog or cat where I live. So it's hard to choose because I want both and maybe more. lol

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00