Whats your teddy called?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by vbuk, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

strange one but....

Do you have a teddy? if so what is your teddy called?

(i think of some strange things!!!)

Mine is called Bingo. he is very old - i got him when i was 5 and he talks (when i put batteries in) i love him so so much and sleep with him every night!!

ok...your turn!!!

Clare (and Bingo) xxxxx

2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Which one? I have loads!

3. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Wow ! Nice thread :smile:

I have teddies but they don't have names, even though when I was 7 I slept with a teddy who was called Teddy. I don't know where Teddy is anymore :unsure:

4. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

sammie - you favourite one! or all of them. - i have a pic of bingo on my phone as my wallpaper!! how ace is that!!! or sad!!!

5. RainbowChaser

I'll have to make a list! Although on my bed at the moment is:

• Lumpy (the Heffalump)
    • Roary (the Lion)
    • Carolyn (the White Love bear)
    • Silly (the Seal)

The rest I'll have to list later ^_^

6. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

The one I use most is a white polar bear called Jenny, she is full of my tears.

I had a small lamb I bought after a traumatic psychologist assessment once, called "emo"

I saw him and thought, i have to have him, and picked him up and it said £10 reduced to £5. and i went to buy him and they said 'oh things there are half price now so thats £2.50

A match made in heaven.

But I sprayed him with my perfume and gave him to my boyfriend so he could watch over him while im away

7. RainbowChaser

:eek:hmy: I'd almost forgotten about my lamb - it's pink and blue and has the number 42 on it, I think it's called Mavis :smile:

8. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Mavis, excellent name. I have a white tiger called Kentucky, a small puppy called Gandalf, and a little golden brown one called Rusty.

Those are the ones I remember atm, most are in boxes, Emo, Jenny and Rusty arent (I just got Rusty, my best friend sent it to me from Aus)

9. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

I call him Deeno.

10. RainbowChaser

Most of mine are in bags from when I moved back from my failed University attempt...

Oh, I almost forgot about George, who is like a nice version of my ex - he's a tiger who's all skinny apart from his tummy :laugh:

11. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

pregnant teddy!!!!

12. RainbowChaser

I'll photo some of them tomorrow (the light in my room is rubbish at night), then you can see how bad it is with George :smile:

13. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i have a little womble that i named Dave - Dave the womble!

Isa - im so glad you found your emo

14. RainbowChaser

Suddenly I have a weird thought of my ex having that nickname... It'd suit him :laugh:

15. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

I need to buy more teddies, to name random things like Saucepan, that would be uber.

I remember when I got Emo I posted it in news and announcements lmao

16. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

His name is Teddy and I have had him since I was 7 years old (23 years!). When he finally turned 21 we had a big party because he was of legal drinking age :)

17. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

*giggles* thats adorable, did you soak him in white wine?

18. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

I have 2 that i sleep with a lot. Woody, lol and scruffy. Woody has a bow tie and scruffy is green with a yellow ribbon and his hands, feet and butt are filled with bean bag type stuff so he can sit up. I have so many other teddy bears though, too many to name, i don't sleep with them though

19. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

My oldest toy (sort of....read on) is a lamb called Lamby, full name Lamby Bell Coin (because he used to have a collar that had a bell and a coin on it), it's only sort of my oldest toy because i lost the original when i was little and when my mum told my grandma (who gave me it) she went back to the shop, who didnt sell them any more but they gave her the manufacturers details, she called them but they had stopped making them but made one more just for me :biggrin: when it arrived though i asked where he had been and why his eyes weren't scratched any more and had changed colour, so my mum told me he had been at the eye doctor :rolleyes: (she had actually spent a few hours trying to pull the fur out and make it all ratty like the original but hadnt thought of the eyes!)

i also have Eddy the Teddy (im not the most inventive with names)

[​IMG]

20. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Okay here on the bed is:

Big Pooh
    Little Pooh
    Edward
    Musical Pooh (u might notice I like pooh bears :laugh:)
    Pingo (the penguin)
    Cyril Smith (huge fat floppy cat)
    Tigger
    Pg Tips (a.k.a monkey)
    Big Eyore and Little Eyore
    Cob (tiny little cat)
    Weet weet (pinny gig courtesy of Bunny :laugh:)
    and Pie (a.k.a. Piglet)

Ozzy the turtle who gets squashed every night and dribbled on :laugh:

And the piece de resistance LE FROG!! loves me frog :biggrin:

Down stairs there are 32 other members of the family..all have names but I'm not typing em all :tongue::biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.