Whats your teddy called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danni

Chat Buddy
I used to have alot of bears but then i gave them to the good will :( it was part of my childhood but i just hope i hope a lil kid out there.

RainbowChaser

These are my teddies:

Okay, so I'm not even gonna try naming all those at once, so I'll do them in groups:

The Bed Bunch

(Clockwise from top right)

• Lumpy (the Heffalump)
  • Silly (the Seal)
  • Carolyn (the White Love bear)
  • Roary (the Lion)
  • Big Scotty

~*~

The Trolls

• Pocahontas
  • Babs
  • Jester
  • Rosie
  • And the newly renamed 'Expelliarmus' (formerly Merlin)

~*~

The Lost Ones - The ones I thought I'd lost until recently!

• Beth
  • Ginger
  • Elle
  • Alice
  • Gromit
  • Leggy
  • Little Scotty

~*~

TheFast Food Bunch - Yes, I do keep those!

(Left to right)

• Milly
  • Flutterby
  • Yazzie
  • Little Winnie

~*~

The Bears

• Wish Bear
  • Grumpy Bear
  • Clare Bear
  • Samantha Bear
  • Big Scotty
  • Sue Bear

~*~

The Adopted Ones - Adopted from other people or bought from charity sales

(Clockwise from top)

• Froggie
  • Roary
  • Ladybug
  • Fishie

~*~

To be continued...

Last edited by a moderator:

RainbowChaser

Here are the special mentions that I had to do on their own:

Billy Blood Drop

I got Billy the first time I gave blood. I only managed it three times, and then got struck off the register due to having the hardest veins in the world to find.

If anyone wants the info number for blood donations in the UK, here it is:

~*~

Cupcake

She's just too cute...

~*~

Lumpy

Be thankful you didn't know me at Christmas last year. This is all I talked about.

~*~

George

I love George. He looks like my ex, but is a whole world nicer. And he has the biggest tummy I've ever seen on a toy:

~*~

Maisy Mavis

Okay, so officially she's called Maisy, but I call her Mavis. Maisy Mavis is what I call her when she's bad - like when she came home that time with this tatoo on her arse:

And that's everyone :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

bunny

Staff Alumni
wow Sammie, thats a lot of interesting toys *cough* :screwloos *cough*

(i will have to confiscate Lumpy and George though! CUTE!!!!)

ill see if i can dig up all my cuddlies for a photo op soon too :biggrin:

immure

Account Closed
mine never had names for in my heart they where all lost orphans and i didn t wanna change who they where so i figured they would let me know there names. never got there names

Myself

Technicly, my teddy's a dolphin. But I call him Fred. And I love Fred. Though, I cannot find Fred at the moment. Well. He's Fred. He's a dolphin. I've had him since I was 2. And he's my buddy! At least, when I find him again.

I have a husky called Blizzard, a puppy called Carmen, a monkey called Dzai, a rabbit called rabbit (lmao), a polar bear called Berray, and a big koala called Tom.

I had heaps more, but one day Mum packed them all away into storage because we are selling the house and moving =(

TDM

I have a teddy with glasses called George, a large grey teddy called Algernon, with whom I now sleep (old George got the heave-ho), a small fluffy teddy called Henry, another small one called Patches, a stuffed dog called Snoop Doggy and a monkey called Maddy (Madison, because that's the name on his little shirt, but I think 'Maddy' fits him because he has a mohican).

bunny

Staff Alumni
ok, here is my line up (all names will be left to right, from the top)

The purple bunnies, the left one with the carrot was a brilliant present from Moonie :biggrin:

Dodger (actually a hand puppet, the name if from Oliver as i'd just seen that when i got him) and Sandy

Pudsey, Squirt, Stitch and daddy Kong (there used to be a mummy Kong and a baby Kong but i lost them, he is very lonely)

Toaster, Vanilla, Lucky (i won her) and Content (Mal gave me him)

Mouse (i made him, hence how bad it looks), unnamed horse/giraffe (has a really long neck but no spots), Morph, Duck, Koda, Polly, Panda, Kennel and The Common Cold

Flat dog, Otter, little ba, Lemon (his scarf says Les Menuires, pronounced lemon wee), Scott (he is a scotty dog, despite his head looking like a ball) and Squirrel

George and Zippy

Gingie and Donkey baby

These two aren't technically mine, the dog belongs to my rabbit and i promised Magpie the rabbit when i actually manage to meet her

Part two on the way

bunny

Staff Alumni
The one and only Lamby

And for my Winnie the Pooh section:

Halloween Pooh, Piglet hugging Pooh, and two regular Poohs (my sister has one which was made wrong, it's jumper is upside down so says "yood")

Little Tigger, Tigger, baby Tigger, Vampire Tigger, Little Tigger 2

Christmas Eeyore (dressed as a reindeer), Big Eeyore (has his own teddy), Sleepy Eeyore, Halloween Eeyore (dressed as a black cat with a spider and bat) and old Eeyore (i used to take his tail to exams for good luck lol)

Sleepy Owl (has slippers), Classic Owl and Owl

Classic Rabbit, Sleepy Rabbit, Little Rabbit and Rabbit

Hef, Sleepy Piglet, Kanga with Roo, Roo and Roo with a spider

i could go on, but i can't be bothered to get out all the teddies :laugh:

i have a brown bear named bobo pronounced bow bow as in hair bow

and i am not sure if it is a boy or a girl lol
but bobo was the bride in a bear wedding when i went to teddy bear camp a bajillion years ago lol

WhyTry

I don't have a teddy bear, but I do have a stuffed monkey named "Lucy" and a stuffed penguin named "Pengy." I've had Lucy for 12 years now, and I've had Pengy for 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00