whats your veiw on sexual orientation?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Izziebabystar, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

when you see a gay or lesbian couple kissing in public whats your reaction ?????
  2. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

lol, same as a hetro couple....lol, 'get a room' hehehe

what's it matter who you kiss? long as you're both happy. too little happiness in the world to regulate it further.
  3. Dana..

Dana.. Well-Known Member

is your happy with who/what you are,
    it doesn't matter what other people think.
    but it does to me.
    Hence why i'm here.
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Generally I don't stop to watch PDA, doesn't matter if it's a straight couple or a gay couple.
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Go them. At least they are getting some!! :biggrin:
  6. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

exactly!!!! which is more than I can say for myself :blink:
  7. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i just think good for them too. i honestly dont find it weird at all.
  8. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

if it's guys, I scratch my head on the top and wonder why I still have such
    parochial tendencies in the 21st century and in direct conflict with what
    I thought was a semi open mind. I don't throw rocks or anything..just
    kinda...(huh...that's weird...right out in public??)

if it's women, I always ask if I can join in........AND offer to pay for the room.
    someone else suggested getting a RHWUME' .good idea that. a RHWUME' I mean.

"tell me, do you have a RHWUME'?"
  9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Two guys: I analyse them for cuteness.
    Two girls: Same as hetero couples, depends on context... There was this one couple making out between me and ATM the other day. That was awkward.
  10. 0110110ry

0110110ry Member

I don't care who or what people kiss, but I do admit, it looks a little different compered to a hetero couple.
  11. special_needs

special_needs Well-Known Member

i think its cute. :smile:
  12. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I have no issues and see it just as I would a man and woman. Love knows no bounds and if you find it with a person of the same sex or of the opposite, then good for you.

The only people who have real issues with it these days are the minority of religious outcasts and football thugs etc.

Welcome to the 21st century, move with the times or they'll move you :wink:
  13. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lmfao!! i have to say i get uncomfortable by people kissing, it doesn't matter wether their straight or gay lol its just something i get uncomfortable about lol
  14. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Amen to that!!! A Hallelujah too :biggrin:
  15. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

I have nothing against gay/lesbian couples kissing, like straight couples would discreetly.

However, if they make a big scene, like at this year's gay pride, where they stuck their tongues down each other throat delibrately.. well yes, I have something against that. But it would be the same with a straight couple as well.
  16. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

i just ignore it and mind my own biz lol.
  17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I have nothing against gays/lesbians, but I don't understand why they have to march naked once a year in Toronto.
  18. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Well to be honest with you I would probably stare a bit until I got used to it. I've never seen this happen before and it's only natural to stare at things you aren't familiar with isn't it?
  19. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

I have no issues with who the person kisses or shows affection with, but if they are full on making out I always think "get a room".
  20. One Dagger

One Dagger Member

ive never actually seen any gay/lesbain couples kissing, but i know i would probabaly look twice, only to double check but i wouldnt think anything bad of it:biggrin: