Whelp, it's that time.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Brighid Moon, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

5:15 am.

Merry fucking "Should I take all my pills today or not?" Christmas.

So, this is how much anyone gives a rats ass about me:

My dad tells me he cut down on his Christmas cards this year. Obviously I was one of them. I can validate him not giving me a gift, really. But his narcissism is just outrageous. He doesn't do anything for anyone and expects us all to do it all for him. He'd have been devistated if I had forgotten him. And I'd have been the bad guy - yet again.

None, and I mean absolutely NONE of my friends thought to send me a Christmas card or even email me one, except two that responded to all of the Christmas emails I sent out - and then I'm not worth the time to send something pretty back to. I don't even have anyone in real life. At. All.

So. Do I do it or not?

Dogs. The dogs care about me more than anyone else does. I am not sure that's quite enough.

Time to decide.

2. Are you kidding? I haven't gotten a present from my family in years and I live next to them. It's as if I'm part of the family but not part of the REAL family. Heh.

3. Brighid Moon

No, this is my first Christmas with my family in years. I have spent every Christmas alone for the past 30 years. So why bother?

And uh, I'm not so shallow that its about presents. Heh.

But whatever.

4. Brighid Moon

Anyhow just letting you guys know in case I don't return.

5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to read your day has been a bad one. I certainly hope you will be back. Stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.