When a sunrise makes you sad.

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by boo, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

An normal person sleeps 1/3 of there lifetime average, but lately i feel like im aiming for 2/3 of my lifetime. It's almost impossible to find motivation to stay awake. Most of the time i will get up, eat, shower and right back to sleep. Sometime i will sleep for so long i look like big foot when i look in the mirror due to an unshaven face. I think too much and its killing me. Even a simple task will require me to think of a plan before executing it.
    Only time i would truly be forced to leave the bed is becaused i'm soaky wet due to nightmares. And oh boy do i get a truck loads of them... My life is so pathetic that even in my dreams it mocks me.
    I can't stand the sun. My place is sun proof... I'm a living freak. I want to move to the pole where its dark for 6 months a year. And be left alone. Penguins are more than sufficient to keep me company.

2. History

History Well-Known Member

thats me too. it's call somnolence. check it out in wikipedia.

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Aw, boo... it's hard to get out of that routine- but you have to force yourself up and doing something active during the day or else you'll just end up sleeping all the time @___@

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I do force myself to stay active. Sometime i do the "penguin" walk for an hour around the house. And watch movies... damn ive seen them all...

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not a living freak. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.