When all is fading:

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by helpmeout, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helpmeout

helpmeout New Member

I dunno what I'm doing with my life, but apparently it's really all wrong.

I've been screwing up the life of the only person I really love and care about more than anything else. I've made this person miserable and they've already had enough problems as it is. I just stack a couple more on top of their load, and I don't know why I can't just fix it all.

I'm trying to help.. I really can't though. I've said all I can, and there's not much else for me to do.. The person pretty much hates me right now.. There is literally nothing I can really do at this moment.. I feel terrible. I just want to be with this person, but I know and have always been told that "if you love a person, then you let them go", but I just can't.. I'm weak. I care so much, but for some reason I can't let go. Apparently I don't care enough to do what's right.

I just need the strength to fix this.. I just have no idea what to do..

What do you guys do when you need strength that isn't there? I've prayed to God.. And I still feel completely miserable. I have no idea what to do now.

Thanks.

-helpmeout

2. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Well your description is a little shabby, details are often important to give the right advice.

3. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Does this person want you to leave them alone?
    Something else to consider is that perhaps the two of you could take some time apart. That'd give some time to let things calm down and heal a bit without ending the relationship.
    I'm in a very similar situation with my best friend, so I don't know that I'm the one to be giving advice here.
    Rae

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.