when chosing the partner do u care whats their star sign?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by victor, Jan 5, 2011.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

lol i dont but soooo many girls have asked me whats my star sign so i believe a lot of ppl do..

2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

for real? is this worth a thread? its killing me i need to leave urgently
    not against you im really sorry for worrying you. i just dont know where to put this anymore

3. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
  4. victor

victor Account Closed

why dont u answer to my emails, what happened?:(

5. oval

oval Well-Known Member

this is tooooo much. it hurts me to see what this forum is turning into. what about us? the ones that are struggling to live? what can i do now? i have no place to turn to..
    i dont know what to do anymore i dooont know what to do anymore its just so much. its too much this was too much. its killing me

6. victor

victor Account Closed

well, since ure not talkin to me i guess ill have to talk to u on here.. why dont u listen to me 4 once n post a thread bout how ur feeling n everything? why dont u reach out 4 help? nobody will be able to help u if u dont let em, smartie

7. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

Loud Silence, I'm sorry that you are hurting.
    I know what you mean, but we are still here to help, and always will be.
    If you need a helping hand, please contact me.

8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

bc i cant. i cant. its so incredibly hard to reach out. last time i did it pushed me over the edge. when i reach out it doesnt mean itll be ok just to write it down and t get 2 responses. once i talk about it it triggers the shit out of me and then you cant be helped. people stop talking to you, wishing you well but how am i gonna deal with this. you will be left alone either way so ill just let shit pile up untill im finally unable to cope and go through with it.
    it means i have to bottle it up and cant let anything out no more. and then you all will carry on with games. but how could you be blamed. this world is rotten and i cant face it anymore

thank you whoaaxxsamm. i appreciate you reaching out to me and hope your doing ok

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
  9. victor

victor Account Closed

smartie, im talkin to u from day one n im not gonna stop. N im not the only one, u have friends on here who cares. others do care, but they dont know u well.. n they wont if u wont let em to:( no point of blaming ppl having fun on coffee house n ignoring ur thread.. when u dont post that thread. do it n let ppl who understands n cares help u. kk?

10. oval

oval Well-Known Member

DO YOU HEAR ME? no you dont or you wouldnt have said this.
    i keeeeeeppp telling you i cant. read my post again please. i cant. i cant post bc of the reasons i keep mentioning. but no one hears me.

11. victor

victor Account Closed

u told me sf is the only place u can turn to but u cant even post on here coz ppl will ignore u (which aint gonna happen) n itll bring u down even more, thats what u keep telling me. i want to help u but ure pushing me away n i dunno what to do..

12. whoaaxxsamm

Maybe it does seem like they are pushing you away, but I don't think that is intended. I think they need the support more than anything right now, and saying that won't help. I understand it's hard to talk about, and I get how it might seem like they are being 'ignored' sometimes. There aren't as many replies to people that are in crisis anymore. I think it is really important to stick together.

I hope you feel better soon Loud Silence.
    I'm sorry that I don't know your situation.

PS I don't mean to butt in, I'm just trying to help.

13. victor

victor Account Closed

anyways, im here 4 u, hope u know it:)

14. oval

oval Well-Known Member

whoaaxxsamm, i agree with what you say. and you are definitely not butting in, thanks for the reply ok

vitas, i know you wanna help and i know how you always tell me you cant help me. and its not your faut that you dont understand depression and mental illness. thats good for you, hope youll never have to.

15. whoaaxxsamm

Uhm, whoa, that caught be off guard. o_O

Victor, you don't understand mental illness, but still you come to a Suicide Forum surrounded with people suffering?

I mean, to each their own, but that just surprised me.

16. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

hi Loud Silence

I get the feeling of helplessness that your feeling right now, hell i bet most people here have felt that or are feeling that right now, like wishing they was a way to help you(and those like you) over the internet as there is only so much one can do over the internet. If there was a way to take away the pain from people on a forum like this i really haven't found it accept for sharing what we have in common. Yeah it can trigger the fuck out of any of us to share the bull shit in our lives that cause to want to kill our selves, but at least here you have people who understand, who are not frighten by suicidal speak, who know what it feels like to want to be dead every moment of every day. I think thats the point of a place like here, where we all share those thoughts in one forum or another. But maybe through sharing the bull shit we are going thru we can gain perspective and understanding and even some friends... Doesnt mean we will all of a sudden not be suicidal but perhaps it can help in some small way. If you want to share I am willing to listen as im sure many others would be willing as well.

17. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Eh no because personally I've never believed in this star sign shit.