When Death Becomes A Necessity

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aquariamethystea, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've felt like this for a very long time. This miserable, never going to get better feeling, which only takes breaks in very short phases throughout time. Moments of calm, moments of love, moments of numbness, moments of goodness, and most recently, moments of a drug-induced high. This has been the direction of my life. Feeling the necessity of death, more intense than just a "wanting" to die. Having this "necessity" shown throughout so many negative actions done against me, and positive insights brought to my attention, all directing me towards death, I have very little left to keep me here.

To those who know very little to nothing about me, I use to be SF member "Beyond Broken (BP)" This is my life history:
    http://suicidehelpers.do-talk.com/about-you-f2/about-me-t8.htm

2. Vega

Vega Well-Known Member

Kurt, you know me. I have so many freaking arguements to all of that. And all of them are damned well valid. I really wish you'd start listening tosome of the things I have to say, man. You're a good friend - a great friend. Always an ear for me to talk at, and I try and return the favour as best I can.

The most I can say at the moment, is, fuck the negatives from the past. Send it all to hell, look at you now. You've got people who care for you and who'd hate to see you die. I've already told you why you simply have to stick around; albeit it sounds selfish.. but still. Just remember that, and we'll talk later. *hug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.