when did it all go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i may have finally messed up for good. last night i decided to have "a drink" to relax and get my back to stop hurting. i should've known better. after me and my husbands best friend/roomate had drank almost 1 and half bottles of whiskey i stop caring about anything and for the second time in a matter of a 2 months my husband walked in from work to find us togetther. i had promised him last time it wouldn't happen again but the lure of the alcohol is always there. Now my husband is talking about leaving me and if he does i don't know if i could cope my world is starting to crumble and it just feels easier to fall with it.

Have you considered looking at a rehabilitation program? Sounds to me like your husband wants to help you, but with them not being aware of things, walking into that situation can give off a really bad impression. And usually people jump to conclusions and assume something is up, which then resorts in the prospect of being left. I would seriously consider talking with your husband when sober, and looking at ways to resolve this. Before it actually comes to him leaving you. He's only talking about it now which gives an indication to you to look to change your ways.

Talk to Hubby. Talk to doc. There is potential to maintain this marriage, but you need to put the work in.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00