When did you have first girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Hurted, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I didnt have it yet (im 16):sad:

2. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Haven't even been on a date (23).

3. sithspit

sithspit Well-Known Member

When I was 10. I had my first kiss with her and everything. I never stopped loving her, we only lost contact a few years ago as well. She'll always be perfect to me.

4. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

turning 21 next year and will still be drinking alone. I've had the sex, but no Gf so far.

5. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

I had girlfriends from when I was about 10 - 14. I wouldn't consider them proper girlfriends though, just kids pretending to be grown up. So never really. I am 20.

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

since i'm seemingly a girl..and straight...i've never had a girlfriend...tragic huh?

First bf was 18 and that ended not so good. :(

7. My first girlfriend dated me last year around this time. :cry: I miss her. :cry:

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

my first gf was 3 years ago

my first bf was around 10 :eek:hmy: that a long time ago..

9. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Single, always have been (22).

It is better to have never loved and not know loss than to have loved at all, I say.

10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I'm a girl...So, first boyfriend was when I was about 12, 13? I don't know if you can call him a proper boyfriend, but he was pretty cool. :smile:

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Still waiting for the right one. I'm 27.

12. Vargas

Vargas Member

Girlfriend? Oh that sounds so romantic,I never had girlfriends,just wores. Love is just a lie,soulmate don´t exist. Accept that now or you will suffer forever :laugh:

sorry.

Oh why are you soo sad? are you feel hurted by the evil lines?

13. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

shit, someone got burned.

i just started going out with a girl and i'm 24, so i dunno, wait it out. but don't think that she'll make your life better.

14. Vargas

Vargas Member

Very true,thats the point!

15. Manic!

Manic! Well-Known Member

I've had a girlfriend,, just for a short while at the start of last year.
    [15 and bi]

16. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

what a load of tosh. Seriously making a post like that doesn't make you look clever, at all.
    I am 33 and not yet had a girlfriend, but am taking action to change that. I think fear of rejection has been the biggest reason, but I've learnt to be more confident and stuff.

I personally think that the biggest issue for someone is more the fear they will never have a girlfirend rather than never having had one at the time .. just my opinion.

17. Vargas

Vargas Member

Oh yes so you have 33 years old,

Nice.

18. TryingSoHard

TryingSoHard Member

I was 22, im now 23 and still with her although I don't know where I stand right now

19. DaGame

DaGame Member

Early December 2007, we broke up because she said I dont know how to be a boyfriend. It wasnt untill the day after we broke did I know we were going out. It was the topic of the school. Not sure but I think she was cheating on me with another girl and with her with another girl!!!!!

Till this day I still dont know what really happen. I'm not sure if I can cal her a girlfriend.

20. feel the rain

feel the rain Active Member

i am a girl but still my first girfriend was when i was 14. didnt go so well but my current 1s better