When did you last...?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by bring-a-smile-to-you, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bring-a-smile-to-you

bring-a-smile-to-you Active Member

Okay, so when did you last attempt suicide?

For me it's almost 3 weeks ago now...

What about you?

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

A week a go

3. emoprincess

emoprincess Well-Known Member

Last night =/

4. TankMuffin

TankMuffin New Member

6 months ago and it is not worth it

5. scarsforever

scarsforever New Member

five days ago..but the worst was in august..i have 8 inch scars on my arms from a xxxx..got 30 stitches on the outside...the scars are a constant reminder...

i am sorry..its this posting a method? i am new here..i just wanted to talk about what i did because i dont know how to handle seeing the scars all the time

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
  6. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

there are handy sort of sleeves that you can slip over them, or wear lots of bracelets

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

soon and it will be my last .

8. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

about a year ago and I also sport nasty scars down my wrists as a constant reminder.

I think about it though and although I can often pull myself out from the dark its always there waiting for me when I sleep, so i wake up needing to start my day on a positive note, or i head back down and thats when it takes over.

scarsforever.........

do you try to cover them up?

feel free to pm me if you dont want to chat in the open

9. It has been over two years since my last attempt. I don't know how I have managed this long without attempting again, but I keep fighting, one day at a time.

10. jimmy88

jimmy88 Well-Known Member

A few weeks back I was popping <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> The directions are 1-2 every 4 hours as needed. Made the dumb mistake of passing this info on to my ortho who called my gp who had me wean off, but not before walking me to the emergency area of the hospital for psychiatric evaluation. Even after they said those doses could easily kill me I still did overdosed for several days after. It was a passive approach to suicide, sort of a gambler's mentality, I didn't care the result. Next time, within the next several months, I'll be using a more deliberate method.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
  11. sinnssykdom

sinnssykdom Banned Member

I actually just got out of the hospital today, my last attempt was a week ago i was very very close to succeeding.

12. bring-a-smile-to-you

bring-a-smile-to-you Active Member

Well, I've tried 4 times now....the last being 3 weeks ago and before that I hadn't tried for a year and a bit. I ended up in hospital for like 4 days...I'm back at home now though.

I've only ever tried ODing, but I have scars on my arms and hips from cutting (self-harm), I usally cover my arms up by wearing long sleves, bracelets don't work because the scars go all the way up my arm. :/

13. Jenn.Benn

Jenn.Benn Member

10 weeks, 5 days...

14. theaterfreak

theaterfreak Well-Known Member

aug i took a month's worth of xanax and a bottle of nyquil. i wouldn't recommend it. there are at least 3 days that i don't remember at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
  15. warrabinda

warrabinda Well-Known Member

just curious - are these profound attempts? or impulsive attempts? i'm not implying one is more...'serious' than the other. the last attempt i did was kind of ambiguous. i just didn't care, i had no emotion. the one i'm planning now is very final, i.e. saying good bye to friends, paying of debts, etc.

i'm terrified. I can't imagine just casually mentioning it? the last one was desperate and i wasn't really aware - very depressed... just interested

16. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

i attempted 4 times, first time when i was 12, last 23... cut my wrists 2 times, took pills and alcohol 2 times... it's been more than 20 years since then... now i know how to do it, what to do and what not to do... will i do it again i honestly don't know... been wishing it for the past 2 years, but i have kids now and just can't put them thru such pain... but then i think what about my pain... i have scars now on both my hands, not a pretty sight and i know 2 people who took pills and weren't lucky as me to just fall asleep but have permanent physical consequences... so i dare say one thing, don't cut and don't take pills... best of all don't do it any way at all... seek help, fight, hold on, stay alive and well

17. 1st suicide attempt (2006 - my b'day)
    2nd sucide attempt (2007)
    3rd sucide attempt (2008 dec-christmas day)
    4th suicide attempt (2009)

---------------------------------------------------
    all attempts made me end up winded in the Intensive Care Unit in the hospital for 2 months plus..

18. kote

kote Account Closed

dec 2010.

but feeling good right now. but i know i will hit the wall soon and fall.

when im well im just linking up support networks for when im down.

im confident that there are people around who will pick me up again and again. im very lucky i guess!!!

19. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

My last attempt was last night but I fucked it up and fell asleep before I could do what I was going to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.