When do u know you are not loved

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Boratz, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

Just curiousity. To me it does'nt really matter.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

you ARE loved :heart:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Often times we think we are not loved and we really are.

4. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

no matter how hard we try push people away, to try and isolate ourselves you will always find someone who will care.. someone who will always love you.. maybe you just havent found them yet... :hug:

5. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

When your feelings are ignored.

6. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

You know you're not loved when no one notices you exist. If you're noticed, chances are you're loved.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

When you call a hotline and they put you on hold.

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:laugh: (if they had a sad laugh face that would be more appropriate)
    That is terrible. It has happened to me and I know it has happened to others. I just have to laugh at how crazy it is that they can put someone in crisis on hold.
    :sadhug:

9. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

That is madness.
    :cry:'hi, I'm desperate, I'm about to-'
    'please hold. Your call is important to us~'
    :dry:

10. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

It obviously does matter to you or else you would not have made this post. However, I've seen many of your rude posts around these forums and your problem is obvious. You go thru life acting arrogant and rude and pretending you don't care what others think but on the inside the truth is you're sad that people don't like you. I do not feel sorry for you. The way you act and treat others and their reaction to you because of it is 100 percent in your control. You choose to act the wrong way. Nothing will change until you change.

11. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Bit harsh right u r ken, people deal with things in different ways, getting agressive towards them is going to be rather counter productive. You shouldn't judge people when you don't know what they're going through and all that...if you don't feel sypathy that's fine, at least show a level of empathy.

12. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

when ppl around you refuse to acknowledge your there and hurt you

13. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

And where were you when he was rude to me? And to others here? Like I said, he has many rude posts here. And he's "Under Moderation"for a reason. You shouldn't go around blindly defend someone. Especially someone that doesn't deserve it. He is not a victim. He deals out rudeness, arrogrance, and insults. He has not earned any sympathy. Not mine, not yours.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
  14. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

You can't just decide someone 'doesn't deserve it', ever hear of forgiveness? And it's not so much blindly defending someone as remembering that this is a support forum, not somewhere to make people feel unwelcome, however they treated you. How do you figure responding to rudeness with defensiveness is going to help? That's all I'm saying. You're right, I don't know what happened between you and him, but come on...it's in the past. No need to bring it up in a different topic...he doesn't deserve to be chased round the forum by someone who appears to be looking to start something, whether you are or not at least see that's how it looks. I don't mean to be rude to you here it's just annoying how people have been flaring up at each other on here :mad:

15. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

we should be one big happy family... noone is perfect...

16. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Exactly :sad:

17. HexenBexen

HexenBexen Well-Known Member

When people don't listen to you, they just impatiently await their chance to talk.

18. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

When people ignore you or act like they hate to be around you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.