When do you know?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ImGoingToDieSoon, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When do you know when it's time to commit suicide?

I know I'm going to die by suicide someday I just don't know when.

What will you cause you to end it all?

I'm at the lowest point in my life I think I reach that point I given up so please just answer my questions and save the positive advice.

2. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

It would be easier to say what is your trigger... I think there is a thread on that. Also, no offense, if your absolutely certain your going to commit suicide how do you not no when. Sounds like you assume things wont get better... Would suck to miss an opurtunity cuase you were looking the wrong way.

3. b-rock

b-rock Well-Known Member

stfu. u know what? nothing... honestly, you have no idea what your future entails and to think so is narcissistic and ignorant. things don't have to be the way you think they are mate. you are at the lowest point in your life right? then it can't get any worse.. and i know that saying is a cop-out and for the most part buttox, but in many ways it is true. life wouldn't be special if we didn't have those lowest lows to look back at. i don't think there is ever a right time to commit suicide...no there is never a right time. please push one mate you are not alone.

4. shadowheart

shadowheart Well-Known Member

I think that I will know that it is time, when I can honestly say that there is no one that depends on me left in the world, no one that would be devastated by the news and no responsibilities that I would be neglecting by ending it.

:/

5. shadowheart

shadowheart Well-Known Member

I think that it is only time to do the most selfish thing when you know that you are doing it under the least selfish circumstances and hurting the least people.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know that I want to do it because I've already lost everything. The thing that was keeping me alive is now gone, so I don't have a reason to be around anymore. I know you don't want to be told otherwise, but I hope you don't do it, and I hope you find something that will make you happy.

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

For me I will die after my cat dies. That is all that I know right now. Too bad that is years off.

8. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I might do it, I might not. I haven't decided yet. There are a few things that could happen that would trigger me to do it right away - if I got fired from my job for something that would prevent me from finding another one, for example. Or if I snapped and did something that I knew I was going to go to prison for. Otherwise, I'm just hanging on until something in my life changes or until I completely run out of hope, whichever happens first. I kind of have a plan and a time deadline that I won't discuss here, but I'll be honest, I may very well change those plans and that deadline at any time. I look at suicide as being a last resort, an emergency exit for when all else fails. I don't really want to do it, but I will do it if I feel I don't have any better options.

9. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

right now would be fine..
    then i wont have to be around to ask myself is it time yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.