when does it stop

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

why the hell i am crying driving to the store to get bagels

there's nothing stressful about a bagel dammit

calm down, get dozen, get back in the car

and cry some more on the way home

been back on meds since last october and i am so sick and tired of crying for no apparent reason - i don't even want to go out anymore now because i really don't want to lose it in public

is this ever going to stop?

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i'm sorry *hugs* ive never been on meds so no help there but i know what its like to be afraid of totally losing it in public... no fun

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh yeh i hate that i sometimes cry going to work no reason just cry. Ithink maybe were just tired thats all Maybe talk to therapist and see where all those emotions are coming from. Maybe meds need a little changing to sometimes that helps. I just know what your going through and understand I hope maybe some rest will help sometimes it help me to sleep for awhile take care.

4. Wastingecho

if i actually trusted a therapist anymore

i just can't talk to them - i just shut down completely now

5. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

you are crying because you are hurting. Your body is telling you something. Listen to it. Respect it. Accept it.

I dont know when it will stop, healing apparently has no timeline. Just trust that it will stop.

Mucho hugs!

Hope you at least enjoyed the bagel!

And, thanks for your message, I am hanging in there, even managed to shower today, woohoo for me! fuck.

6. total eclipse

ah i took me awhile to find therapist i trust now i am glad i have someone who understands. Yeh i am told tears are good think which i agree but not in public Hang in okay we are all in this together.

7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Echo... I'm so sorry to see you go through this. It's hard to know that you are having a rough time. You don't have a therapist? I thought I read somewhere that you did. Must have been someone else.

:hug: :hug: :hug: I am hoping that you get a therapist soon, even if you don't trust them.

If not, have you tried meditation?

8. Wastingecho

never going to another therapist/psychiatrist again unless i have to for disability

9. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

not sure if thats a wise thing to do, judging from your post you are still full of emotions. how to dump them or keep them in control if you will not or can not talk about them. i realy hope you find a way to talk about the things that are borthering you. i am able to talk and know how i feel wenn i have no one to talk to, its not pretty. are there any things you have tried lately to 'force' yourself to be more open ?

10. total eclipse

phone around find a psychologist that cares there are ones out there that do help it just takes time to find them take care of you okay because you is what is important

11. Wastingecho

12. Mat Voleido

Mat Voleido Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel like this :hug:

I don't really know the words to say, but I can tell you from my experience that the pain gives out some day. It's a real battle at times, but it does. Here's a quick snippet from one of my favorite songs by the Gaslight Anthem, it says it much better than I.

Feel free to PM me if you need me :smile:

13. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I spoke to quite a few psychologists in the past and I only got on with/liked a few. But I had the luck to find a psychologist who was professional and good hearted at a certain point and I was glad I did.

I think you'll have a bigger chance of finding a proper psychologist when you look for someone who has his or her own private practice.

And crying is good, I think. It's a release which is good. At least that's my opinion.

14. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

what happened that makes you not want to try to find a therapist? It must have been pretty bad. If you want to talk about it, i will listen.

15. Wastingecho

sorry - too many bad experiences with them all as a group - not gonna happen again

16. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Echo isnt able to talk

i wish he would be :sad:

17. Sapphire

I had bad experiences as well. In the sense that they just weren't professional or they weren't really able to do anything else than prescribe medication... I never want to talk to anybody again regarding psychological things, either. I'd only be prepared to talk about situations in my life, perhaps. But only when I knew that the person was professional and good hearted but you can never really know that beforehand. Like I said; I was lucky to have found that one psychologist. There are good ones out there, it's just that you have to look for them and that may mean taking risks which you don't want to take. I mean it's your well being that's at stake, for goodness sake.

I see where you're coming from, Wastingecho.

18. Wastingecho

i just don't have the strength for this today

i just want it all to stop

19. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

*hugs* echo, we'll help you make it. you've made it his far, you can do it <3

20. Sapphire

Well, then just take it easy man. You could have some tea or a warm glass of milk and try to get some sleep. I'm sure you'll feel a bit revitalized tomorrow. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.