When does one call it a day?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bullyfun, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullyfun

bullyfun New Member

hi Paul here
    how many'just one more days' do we go through, the dont be dafts, the itll be fine, the itll be ok tomorrows, the you have to go on for everyone youll leave behinds who will feel bad.......

bollocks how about the ive had enough, the i cant be arsed, the its not going aways.........

have a very well paid job, well known and respected in my field, have an ex girl i pushed away, dont see family anymore (distanced) no friends by choice, no work friends by choice, so pretty isolated by choice......

been self harming to se if i still feel so now have burn scars that mean i cant wear short sleeves......

given up on drinking to ease pain, stopped taiking anti depressants recently, feel no different ( were they placebos i wonder???)

just waiting to grow a pair of balls to choose a method........

how can someone so successful be hurting so much?

2. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

just because one is successful doesn't always mean that you're truly happy. good grief i sound like a talking cliche. but its true.

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Do you know why you feel so crap? We're here if you wanna talk about it. Maybe something deep inside you is stopping you from attempting to take your life, sometimes the smallest of things are enough to make us hang on. Hang on as long as you can, if your antidepressants weren't working there's other ways to help you feel better. Perhaps a talk to a doctor would be a good idea. Take care of yourself.

4. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

i meant to add more but resistance summed it all up. welcome to SF. i hope that maybe you can find someone here to help you solve your dilema. its always nice to have someone to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.