When dreams are dying.......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by evilperson, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

All I had is my dreams left. But they are dying. I can't see the bright light. I can't see it.
    I'm not going to die though.....jsut don't see a point in living. It's gone all black again.

2. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

everyone from time to time hit a lull in their life. i have, the idea is to look outside the box and raise the bar that you have set so low.

dont be afraid to venture out of what is comfy to you. sometimes you need to broaden your dreams.

odiecom

3. evilperson

What? They're dead....
    I just don't see any point. Nobody loves me or could ever love me.:poo:

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there..

can i ask what ur dreams are/were? i think that dreams are important 2 leading a healthy life.. but i agree with odiecom that somethimes things change and we have 2 find other ways of living our dreams.. or even change that dream .. 2 suit the circumstances..
    i often feel the same-that no1 could ever love me .. but the truth with me is that i push ppl away so of course they cant love me .. even though i know this .. i still do it .. makes sense eh :unsure:
    sorry if my post doesnt help ..
    i wish u all the best :hug:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I also think it is important to remember it is not all black or white...life is living in the grays...the mid-ground and we must try to find things other than black when we forget this...best of luck and big hugs, J

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I don't want black, white or grays anymore, but colors, a rainbow, big bright and beautiful. Magic and beyond all a mortal could dream to see.

7. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

I have had dreams of dying. Mostly of the act of killing myself. But I have also gone months and months of no dreams whatsoever. That is when I feel the worst.

8. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I guess we can all dream or daydream... But can we live our dreams? I can only wish that, to live my dreams, so i guess... i will just dream till i wake up.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm sorry you feel that noone loves you or could ever love you,I'm sure that's not true. While you're breathing,there's always hope...don't give in to those thoughts xxx

10. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug:

11. evilperson

Thank you guys! I've gotten over my deep dark day and I am good toda and aiming for my dreams again. Thank you so much for your support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.