When everyday feels the same...........

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PaintedCanvas, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaintedCanvas

PaintedCanvas Active Member

Right now I feel like I'm running on empty, there's no point to anything. I actually have 'nothing'. (Except my health which is pointless on it's own). I'm sick of people saying, 'hang on, you'll get through it' , I don't WANT to get through it, thats just it, Game Over!

I'm currently trying to get the ingredients to a particular lethal cocktail with little joy so far. I'm at the point where I'm perfectly happy to put myself at risk by buying controlled prescription drugs, i need a 'fail proof' method. I've ordered some and now I'm just hoping they show up.

I'm running out of energy just writing this. I hope this ends soon.

Please don't reply to this, I'm just babbling.......no-one to talk to.:paperbag:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2008
  2. The Groop

The Groop Member

I feel your pain, I feel the same way, the only reason I'm not doing it at the moment, is beacuse my dogs life will end also & I love him to death. He has given me more love & affection than any human, so I can't bear to see him dying without me at his side.
  3. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Groop is correct,get yourself a dog too. I love to have one but I travel & its heartbreaking to leave them. So I resort to stuff animals, at least I don't hsve to deal with shit & feeding.
  4. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I hear you. It would be great if a suicide cocktail were on the market.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.