when faith and hope have gone the world is a very lonely place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Melissa72, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Melissa72

Melissa72 New Member

Loneliness is a cross many bare. When you had faith but God has abandoned you. When your consumed with hate life becomes desructive. No where to turn ... I dread waking!!!!!
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry that you are feeling like that. You have come to us and we can help YOU. You are not alone as we care about YOU.

Are you on medication or having counselling?

Please don't think no one cares about YOU but we do as we all understand what YOU are going through. I know you are hurting but just think someone, somewhere in the world deeply cares about YOU.

You no longer need to worry alone as we care to help YOU. So please keep posting here and we are here for YOU. Please be safe.
  3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Hi again Melissa,
    I'm not a traditionally religious person at all, but I was born Christian. I also felt abandoned by "God" when I was younger. I never regained that faith at all. I was angry and felt horribly alone. But I'd just like to say that there are other ways to feel hopeful and have faith in something spiritual. I know that you say you feel you have nowhere to turn, but maybe just reading about different religions and spirituality might help you to bond with one of them, so that you can feel better and restore your faith? I went through that journey myself and found my way of being spiritual and it helps so much in my daily life. I hope that helps a little.xx