when hope goes

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Seeking our own path, we don't want our story to spoil anybody else's,
    We can no longer see our lives as part of one great story, that offers hope; that explains the way things are, nearly over :sad:
  2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

When hope goes, everything goes. And we are free... :( ?
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hope can take on many faces, some of which we are either unwilling or unable to see in the midst of our pain and depression. We always seem to be able to find hope for others yet never for ourselves.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun, you've been fighting a long battle and you must be exhausted. Take a break. Allow yourself some time to rest, regroup. Let your friends here help you through this. They all have words of caring and encouragement for you. Find the strength you need from them and use that to continue your fight. You are such a strong generous person but you need to fight for yourself now and not worry about others. Anything I can do, anything at all, don't hesitate to let me know!!!! Always only a pm away!

BOLIAO Guest

you still have to live when all hope goes albeit traumatically.
  6. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Yeah, true. But maybe we cant understand their pain completely, thats why we only think that there is hope for them. I cant deny that I see hope for everyone here on SF (well, almost everyone), but if I start to think from other perspective, like the way that others are looking at me and think that there is hope for me, and I know they are wrong, then maybe we are all hopelles (and still, I think there is some hope, somewhere, for someone, but not for me :( )
    So, lets hope for the others, not for us, so others can hope for us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.