When human is too old to get first kiss?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Kiss, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiss

Kiss Guest

I think is when you turn over 30

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Umm... well, a first is a first-- I don't think it matters how old you are! XD

3. Kiss

Kiss Guest

Maybe. That just look so bad when old people kiss. Pervert or something.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your never to old to have a good smack on the lips..

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I agree your never too old to kiss...my parents kiss and they are in their fifties...there's nothing perverted about it...

6. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

Ill kiss ya

7. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

If by some miracle i'm still alive when I'm elderly, I'd damn sure BETTER be having an active love/sex life, kissing, the whole bit. Anyone who finds it "gross" will be beaten with my walker.

8. Kiss

Kiss Guest

Lucky I do not live that long.

9. Kiss

Kiss Guest

That was so kind offer but I think my mouth grow lichen already.

10. Kiss

Kiss Guest

I want to yell do not when my mom (53) are going to kiss his man when I am around.

I feel It is like raping a fairytale. Wrinkles and linchen and all.... It just cannot be right... After first wrinkle that just cannot be happend anymore.

11. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Kissing is disgusting to me... Not a turn on!

12. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

Did you know, lichens only grow about 1 or 2 millimeters each year? So say you use a lichen to monitor the effects of a pollutant in the atmosphere, make sure you don't take a sample that is too large, as there won't be any lichen left =\

13. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

i love seeing old old people holding hands and kissing, like people in theie 80s. my parents are in there 60s and my dad still buys my mum random bunchs of flowers and kisses and grabs her bum when doing the dishs. I think its cute. They are still in love after 40 odd years.

14. Kiss

Kiss Guest

Is that also just when lips touch or only when you have to go inside of others mouth?

15. Kiss

Kiss Guest

I did not.

I am atmosphere pollution but I am immune to myself.

16. Kiss

Kiss Guest

Yeah but they have done their first kiss at least 40 years ago. They cannot break fairytale anymore.

17. Kiss

Kiss Guest

bloody one

18. Kiss

Kiss Guest

First is different than 11000:s you can be even death when you got your last kiss, no one care.

19. Kiss

Kiss Guest

I am so happy how positive people think about this subject. Thanks for the answers and I am sorry I always fight back.

20. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

You're too hard on people. I'm in my 30's and have never kissed anyone. I had my chance when I was a little boy, but I passed. I understand what you mean when you say that after people have kissed a couple thousand times, it's not as meaningful anymore. Then again, that's subjective. It won't be equally meaningful for different people, right? If they love each other, it's the thought that matters. They're expressing their love for each other.

I also understand the many comments about lichen/etc (bad breath). My mouth is not that great to look at. But I imagine kissing is not about your mouth or your teeth, it's an expression. An alternative is holding hands or hugging or saying "i love you."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.