When I am Gone

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Forgotten_Man, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So music has been a motivating part of today for me. It has sent me down into the depths of darkness and pulled me back up a bit.

Anyway I wanted to share this song. Someone recommended it to me, and in many ways it reminds me of what I am trying to accomplish. I am going to listen to it when I start to lose my way.

I hope the rest of you can do the same.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

thanks for the link

3. Forgotten_Man

No problem

4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Ah, I remember that song, and that band. I've listened to their music through so many hard times, in my darkest hours. I considered "Welcome to my life" my theme song. When I was all alone, their music comforted me.

I remember hearing "When I'm gone" when it was still new. During my least depressed phase, I considered this my new theme song. It reminded me of how far I've come. Ahh, nostalgia!

Thank you for sharing!

5. Forgotten_Man

I tend to not listen to much popular music so this is new to me :p

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Thanks for that FM.....great song...going to listen to the bands other songs later...

just listened to 'welcome to my life'...
    that's now my theme song..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2010
  7. Forgotten_Man

You are welcome, I think this song is going to be my theme song. It is funny I generally do not listen to the lyrics of songs.

8. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

:)
    I'm happy for you, sweetness ♥