When I die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Suicideinawineglass, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suicideinawineglass

Suicideinawineglass New Member

i find myself at a crossroads. i dont want to be here anymore. the numerous medications since the age of fourteen, always being alone, having my older brother spit in my mouth as if i were nothing,, watching my mother beaten as a child, not having anything to look forward to. why live. i dont do anything at all everyday except stare at the four walls. ive had my ex leave me, abort my child after i begged her not to and left me. i have dealt with enough. i have tried most of my life only to be alone for the rest of my life. im tired of the meds the therapists the hospitals the psychologists. im so tired. this. im always going to be alone no matter how hard i try not to. this will always be the case for me. if you are reading this i hope you find peace because peace doesnt exist for me. please dont cry for someone like me. im just words on your screen nothing more. once you log off and shut down your computer i wont exist.
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i am sorry you are feeling so bad. it's not a very nice situatioon to be in... not knowing where you're going, what you're doing, what you want, etc. believe me- i go through that every day myself

what are the little things keeping you here?. those are the things you need to think about for now... what's keeping you holding on.

hope you continue to reach out
  3. loumerc

loumerc Member

Stay in that crossroad until you find a way out of your hardship life. You are a victim of others and most time we don't have an explaination for this suffering. You have to believe that what had happened in your life, you had no control. Usually at the age of fourteen, life should be at it's best, but it did not happened to you sweet. How many times you had asked yourself (why me ?). I believe that you have something good inside of you , so dig deep and you will find it. This will help you find your way to start living a better life.When i switch off my computer, We will not forget you, you will be in our thoughts.Hang on sweet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.