When I get stuck, I panic and I do nothing

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cinZamurai, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

I panic

and don´t do anything. I have no more to muster, I am falling quickly now. Maby I have to fall. Maby I have to fucking hit the ground and hurt myself to wake up for once.

I dont like to be this way but I see no way out. I try and I stutter, eyes going all over the place the brain trying to think up new ways to get me out of this but its useless, I always come up short and then the only option I can see shine like a neon sign tempting me. But that is also the way I am not allowed to take. I have some sick karma right now but I have to go with it for now I don´t intend to hurt my loved once by taking my life. I will stop myself if and when I can.
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I fuuly understand about the temptation of that neon sign as it flashes in front of me every day. The fact that you say you are fighting it means you are doing something. Sometimes that fight takes all our energy and we appear to be doing nothing. My life at the moment is very similar. If you want to chat about it I'm here a lot of the time or you can leave me a message. I will answer. Keep fighting it. All the best.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Does your doctor have you on antianxiety meds. They help with panic attacks. It took me years to get Xanax prescribed to me and my sister wiped that out with one phone call. She told my doctor that I was having major side effects to it. The only problem was he prescribed to high a dose for me. I cut the ones I have in half and I take1/2 in thA.M. and I take 1/2 in the P.M. that seems to work fine. I also let my sister dish them out to me so noone thinks I am abusing them. Check with your doctor and see what he says, he is the only one who can determin if they will help you!! Take Care And Stay Strong!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.