• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

When I grow up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did/do you want to be when you grew/grow up?

I wanted to be Kurt Cobain. :shy: and my name is even close, Kurt Connors.
Except he was KDC I'm KMC.

What about you other ppl?

Last edited by a moderator:
J
(I'm posting way too much tonight lol) but this post is actually really ironic to me because I'm supposed to be writing a two page paper on a career that I might wish to pursue when I graduate... researching colleges, etc.

I've been interested in psychology for a while... even more so now :)

BlackPegasus

I had so many changing dreams when I was growing up. I wanted to ride in the Olympics, be a jet pilot, be a cop. FBI... the list goes on. But mainly I just wanted to be around horses all through it all. And I always enjoyed what I am doing now.

Mia

32ndofdecember

I wanted to become a doctor. But a few years later I found out I wouldn't want to be responsible for other peoples lives and I'm sure not studying to become a doctor now.

I

ihavenosoul

i already know what im gunna be, ima be a pyrotechnitian (dont know if i spelt that right) that would be the best job ever lol getting paid to blow stuff up and light fires hahahaha

Fluffy

I always wanted to work in hospital in Africa. Unfortunately that can't be now. Right now, part of me longs to do something menial and dull where I just turn up and get told what to do, which requires minimal brain energy! When I was young I always wanted to be a scientist with lots of colourful bubbling test tubes.....

Nuri

I wanted to be a Space man... wait I mean Astronaut.

However i'm working on pursuing on my other child-hood dream... being a Musician-Singer-Songwriter now which is good.

omg I have so many... I wanted to be a writer, a musician, a teacher, nurse... this was all in the space of like... two years haha... and then I had no idea... and now I'm thinking something along the lines of a psychologist/counsellor, but no one in real life is gonna really back that. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$220.00
Goal
$255.00