When I grow up....

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Shadowplay, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Staff Alumni

What did/do you want to be when you grew/grow up?

I wanted to be Kurt Cobain. :shy: and my name is even close, Kurt Connors.
    Except he was KDC I'm KMC.

What about you other ppl?
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2006
  2. Jess

Jess Guest

(I'm posting way too much tonight lol) but this post is actually really ironic to me because I'm supposed to be writing a two page paper on a career that I might wish to pursue when I graduate... researching colleges, etc.

I've been interested in psychology for a while... even more so now :)
  3. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Staff Alumni

Yay College. btw MA has some of the best schools in the country. :)
  4. Jess

Jess Guest

too bad I want out so bad :laugh:
  5. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Staff Alumni

you can save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by going to a state school.
  6. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I had so many changing dreams when I was growing up. I wanted to ride in the Olympics, be a jet pilot, be a cop. FBI... the list goes on. But mainly I just wanted to be around horses all through it all. And I always enjoyed what I am doing now.

7. I wanted to become a doctor. But a few years later I found out I wouldn't want to be responsible for other peoples lives and I'm sure not studying to become a doctor now.
  8. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I wanted to be a vet, then I wanted to be a psychologist. Now I want to go into the medical profession.
  9. I wanted to be a chef then an artist...then a chef again...then a writer..now I don't know what I want to do.:mellow:
  10. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

I wanted to be older :']
  11. ihavenosoul

ihavenosoul Guest

i already know what im gunna be, ima be a pyrotechnitian (dont know if i spelt that right) that would be the best job ever lol getting paid to blow stuff up and light fires hahahaha
  12. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

I wanted to be an astronaut or a policeman.
  13. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

i want to be a parts technician, but i've always wanted to be a mechanic
  14. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

I always wanted to work in hospital in Africa. Unfortunately that can't be now. Right now, part of me longs to do something menial and dull where I just turn up and get told what to do, which requires minimal brain energy! When I was young I always wanted to be a scientist with lots of colourful bubbling test tubes.....
  15. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i want to be a writer

but i know that i will suck at it.
  16. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You mean I have to grow up? Wait, I already did.
  17. Nuri

Nuri Well-Known Member

I wanted to be a Space man... wait I mean Astronaut.

However i'm working on pursuing on my other child-hood dream... being a Musician-Singer-Songwriter now which is good.
  18. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

omg I have so many... I wanted to be a writer, a musician, a teacher, nurse... this was all in the space of like... two years haha... and then I had no idea... and now I'm thinking something along the lines of a psychologist/counsellor, but no one in real life is gonna really back that. :unsure:
  19. Raven

Raven Guest

I grew up alreayd, I am a network guy, its not all its cracked up to be.
  20. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

I wanted to be a race car driver..my mom even took me one year to the Long Beach Grand Prix. I had that fantasy for the longest of time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.