When I grow up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did/do you want to be when you grew/grow up?

I wanted to be Kurt Cobain. :shy: and my name is even close, Kurt Connors.
Except he was KDC I'm KMC.

What about you other ppl?

Last edited by a moderator:
J
(I'm posting way too much tonight lol) but this post is actually really ironic to me because I'm supposed to be writing a two page paper on a career that I might wish to pursue when I graduate... researching colleges, etc.

I've been interested in psychology for a while... even more so now :)

BlackPegasus

I had so many changing dreams when I was growing up. I wanted to ride in the Olympics, be a jet pilot, be a cop. FBI... the list goes on. But mainly I just wanted to be around horses all through it all. And I always enjoyed what I am doing now.

Mia

32ndofdecember

I wanted to become a doctor. But a few years later I found out I wouldn't want to be responsible for other peoples lives and I'm sure not studying to become a doctor now.

I

ihavenosoul

i already know what im gunna be, ima be a pyrotechnitian (dont know if i spelt that right) that would be the best job ever lol getting paid to blow stuff up and light fires hahahaha

Fluffy

I always wanted to work in hospital in Africa. Unfortunately that can't be now. Right now, part of me longs to do something menial and dull where I just turn up and get told what to do, which requires minimal brain energy! When I was young I always wanted to be a scientist with lots of colourful bubbling test tubes.....

Nuri

I wanted to be a Space man... wait I mean Astronaut.

However i'm working on pursuing on my other child-hood dream... being a Musician-Singer-Songwriter now which is good.

omg I have so many... I wanted to be a writer, a musician, a teacher, nurse... this was all in the space of like... two years haha... and then I had no idea... and now I'm thinking something along the lines of a psychologist/counsellor, but no one in real life is gonna really back that. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00