When I kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darklogic, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

If it ever happens I'm not going to bother writing a thread about it on SF. I'm just going to do it. The end.

No note. No goodbyes. I'll just be alive one day and dead the next.

I'm not sure if it'll ever happen but I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please keep us updated darklogic. Talk to us about what is bothering you.
  3. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

I hope you find the strength to push the thoughts of suicide away. There are people here that care for and love you. Keep us updated hun. My PM box is always open *huggles*

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey darklogic,
    i know from your previous posts that you OD'd a week ago. this must be a very scary and dark time for you. did you go to the doctor? if not, please consider going and telling them how you have been feeling. depression can be cured and you won't always feel as bad as you do right now,
  5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. It will just end.

I've done some letters to people but there will be no goodbyes.

letters will be dropped off in the early hours of the morning and then i will go do what needs to be done. by the time everybody has woken up and discoved the letters, i will be gone.

darklogic, i agree on not writing a post about it here but you need to keep posting about other stuff. keep posting, just dont go away.
  6. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

I did go to the doctor and have my liver enzymes tested. It appears that I didn't do much damage. I went to a psychiatrist too who told me that my depression was genetic. Thanks a lot for nothing doctors.

I don't know what I'll do.
  7. marychris

marychris Member

Please hang on with us. I have been having the same feelings for most of my life and there are times where I feel that these feelings are never going to go away. I found this forum and I know that we are all here to help.:mad::mad:
  8. moogkitz

moogkitz Well-Known Member

Don't go. I'm pretty sure there are people that love you and will miss you. You should talk about what makes you want to end it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.