when i left my room

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by MUtE, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

After a month of not speaking to anyone or leaving my room. My buddy that lives a few blocks from me, texted me to come over to his house. I wouldn't have but he kept calling and texting me so I texted him back that id be at his house in a few minutes. I decided to walk instead of driving, it was only 5 blocks. I was half way to his house when a groups guys started harassing me, calling me names and making fun of me. I just ignored them, but one of them came up to me and started hitting me, then his friends jumped in. All I did was cover my head, I didn't cry or say anything. After a while they stopped and I just got up and wwalked back home. I shouldn't have left my room. Now I'm more depressed and feel more alone.. I feel hated and unwanted. My buddy didn't even try to call or text me why I didn't come to his house... :(
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry this happened to you You should have called the police and told them what happened. The police would have been able to stop these guys from hurting other people Your friend text him and see whats up why he didn't call maybe he thought you just couldn't do it come over. I still would call the cops on these idiots. If these group of guys were on their own they would not have the courage to do anything it was because they were in a group they all acted this way. I wish you would phone police on them or tell your parents what happened they will phone police. Not all people are immature idiots like them. Can your parents get you into group therapy where they can help you defend yourself more can help you talk up more. Maybe if you join drama class acting sometimes help you come out of your shell. Don't let what these idiots do control what you do. You need to get out and socialize in a safe place. See if your parents can join you up in martial arts this will help you defend yourself to. Take care thanks for opening up with us we care.
  3. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

I agree with Mary about the police.You are NOT doormat or a punching bag and the only way to show others that you will NOT be is to take charge.You should have pressed charges!Its empowering.It sends a message that you are in control of your life..not to mention that you deserve to be able to walk around without being physically assaulted.Do you think for one minute that if you did this to someone else that they would not press charges against you?I see so many people here at SF feeling trapped or helpless,myself included,and am beginning to see that a lot of the problems we have are inability to see we deserve better but have to want it first.And that means being brave.Means being adamant and releasing our inner Vin Deisel.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.