when i think it cant feel as bad as i do now something else always proves me wrong

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dntwannabhere, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dntwannabhere

dntwannabhere Member

i was really low for last couple of nights lower than i think ill ever be... living a lie everyday... friends finally proving theat they really just did not give a crap. but now my husband and my boyfriend might be losing their job tonight...

i only work 15 hours a week how are we going to cope... everytime i feel better something lways proves to me that i shoudnt have been because that way i wont get knocked down as hard... its funny because i dont know why im bohering writing on here because i know no oe can save me... if anyone is saving me at the moment it is my boyfriend but he's struggling as it is..

2. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

Re: when i think it cant feel as bad as i do now something else always proves me wron

i think that by posting here even though you're aware you don't think it'll help, proves that you still have hope left. you're still wishing for someone to save you.
    but i also think that's not really what you want to hear.
    it is hard to save people by just writing to them telling them that you believe in them. but everything you read influences you in some way. it can make you feel worse. but it can also lead you to thoughts that bring you strength.

if they are going to loose their job then they need you more than ever right now. not only because of the money, mostly because they need you to be there for them. if you're boyfriend is helping you cope and he's struggling as well, you're probably what's helping him cope. he needs you.

3. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Re: when i think it cant feel as bad as i do now something else always proves me wron

You're absolutely right when you say that you shouldn't expect anything because that way you wont get knocked down. Don't expect anything. Take life one day at a time. What your friends do isn't your prerogative. They have their lives, you have yours. Live yours as you see fit and let them live theirs. Live and let live.

4. dntwannabhere

dntwannabhere Member

no i do not want to be ssaved but then again im still living and breathing.... im doing it for him at them moment. its at least what i owe him because im the one that made hi want to ive by just meeting me... but i dont think eve he can save me. i love him but im still feeling like this and no change. but yes i am waiting to see if anything changes but i dont ee hope... i give it to the end of next month but i dont see why im bovering giving a timeline.. jut hope i guess or to get my affairs in order.

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

You have to do this for yourself too.Life does have its ups and downs it is how we cope with the downs cause cant always have ups as what goes up must come downYes be there for him also be there for yourself.Number one comes first what im trying to say if you fall the whole lot falls and will be total reconstruct if you get on top of it now only minor repairs.Youve reached out here take further steps and seek more help and keep finding help here as it all helps take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.