When I was suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Atheist Demon, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

I started at 15 when my foster brother was taken out of the house. And I would listen to KoRn's "Falling Away From Me" and I really related to this song. And I was very interested in the occult. And I would listen to Death and Black Metal (along others) and I would get pumped. And I lost some friends (not to death) and I dropped out of colleges. I was hospitalized 4 times for anger, depression, suicide thoughts and attempts. But now I very rarely get depressed.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know what you mean about the hospitals. I have been in there for several times. I made the therapist in there a promise that when I get that low I would come back in.
    I always went voluntarily, most of the other people were baker acted. You can tell the difference because they are the ones doing all the bitching. The biggest reason I would go is because I feel safe in there. I know I can't go through with suicide.
    As far as your demon worshiping, you are on your own. I had aquaintences who were into witch craft. It was never my bag. You only get something out of being in there is if you keep an open mind and participate in the discussion. I don't know what else to tell you except I hope you get the help you need. Give it a go and see what happens.:chopper:

3. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

well I dont ACTUALLY worship demons (or anything at all) but I read fiction books by authors like Anne Rice and Hugh Bolton (who is from my city and I met him once) his books are VERY dark and demonic (although he says he is a christian *go figure*). But I am an atheist/nihilist I don't believe in demons or anything really.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Well to be honest I beleive in spirits. It is part of my native american beleifs. I am glad you don't actually beleive in demons. I know you can let it eat you up if you allow those thoughts in. Those exfriends I told you were into witchcraft have let it just take over their lives. I could never understand it. I guess because I am a non believer. I'll talk to you later, if you need to talk feel free to PM me.:chopper:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.