When i was young wait a minute i was young and still am

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Mercedez, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

today a man jumped me at the mall and Raped me . He was a bit younger and he had a mask on his face . He grabbed my mouth and told me
    samantha sent him . Sam was in the fucking mall telling him where to find me to hurt me and so he did . took my clothes off and Raped me . Police and rape clinnic are very involved sorry for tyops very tired and sore love you gous

2. Anonymousnobody

Anonymousnobody Well-Known Member

Mercedez, we love you. I'm so sorry this happened. Be strong, you can do it. I know you can.

3. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

I love you hunny im going to be ok

4. Anonymousnobody

5. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

do you have fb ??

6. Anonymousnobody

An fb? What's an fb?

7. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Facebook

8. Anonymousnobody

Oh. Unfortunately I Don't. I just never have time for it...

9. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

oh ok hun

10. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Ive been crying and screaming all day when will it stop

11. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mrecedes, I am so deeply sorry this has happened to you. I am very relieved that you are getting support here. You need that. And you have so many friends here who care. What kind of support are you getting where you live? You cannot handle this alone irl. Its really too much to process without good help. You said the rape clinic is very involved. Have they told you about emotional support available for you. Please dont live with this without very good help :hug:

12. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Hang in there Hon. This is going to take time to get through. Make sure you talk to those rape counselors. And give yourself time to heal.

You are strong, and you deserve a good, and happy life. Remember this. And talk to us whenever you need to.

13. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Nurse is comming today with a therapist

14. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

OMG mercades thats terrible i really hope they get the bastard that did that to you. best to check with dr to make you sure haven't got a sti or pregnant etc. Please make sure prosescute., tell the crisis, tell whoever is your family. you need help :)
    sending you lots and lots of wonderful healing hugs.
    Thinking of you.

15. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Thanks im doing a bit better bit much crying today

16. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Tears are sometimes a good thing. Let them out dear one; I've found they'll flow whether I want them to or not. That's come from ages of stuffing emotion ~ guess the place I stuffed them was too full since I can't stop them now even if I try. ♥

:hug:

17. flowers

flowers Senior Member

how are you doing, Mercedez? How did things go when the nurse and therapist came to your home? :hug: :hug:

18. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Things went ok Flowers next session will be Monday

19. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Sorry I missed this until now. When I went away it took such a long time to fully get back and centered as I can be, that I lost track of some threads. I care, a lot.

20. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

I know hun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.