when i was young

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Mercedez, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

she touched me when she was drunk and said she nevver did it she told me i was a liar and my aunt believed her . she married that monster and now i get emotionally abused by my aunt all these years later im pissed

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is such a violation both then and now...I hope you find a way to show people how valuable you are...with caring

3. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

me too sadeyes :(

4. hoophula

hoophula Active Member

Sorry for your painful experience. I was sexually abused as a child as well, and I know this feeling is real and you cannot explain it to anyone, even yourself. I am here if you need a friend, thank you for sharing. hugs

5. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

thanks hun

6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

abusers know exactly how to manipulate you to get away with what they do. My dad made me think I was crazy with him saying it never happened. I thought I was really imagining things but not anymore. I got others to collaborate what happened...don't let them win, you are better than them...hugs and be strong :)

7. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

thanks hun

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

When abusers abuse they will always twist the mind of the person they are abusing. So the person believes its their fault, or their imagination or both. In fact, it is one persons fault. The person doing the abusing. Your aunt was very wrong to believe her. There is no excuse for what she did to you. And I am very sorry sweetie

9. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Thanks Flowers <3

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry you went through all that, I genuinely am. And the worst thing is when no-one will believe you. They make you feel like a liar, drama queen etc.. but hey its them with the problem. Hold your head up high and if the subject upsets you too much just refuse to talk about it.

11. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

it still upsets me cause over christmas i got touched again but this time on my breasts she said your an aduly now cant call the cops on me now

12. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry that happened. And yes, you can call the cops if you are an adult. No means no. Molestation is against the law no matter what age the "victum" is. Do you have a way of staying away from her even during holidays?

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You can for sure call the cops even if you are an adult. That is sexual abuse and you CAN make a statement to the police about it. Please do not wait for it to happen again, for it to get worse or for her to do it to somebody else. Act now.

14. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

:( shes my aunt , lives in the states and i did contact police mom got pissed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.