When is enough really enough?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Averros the Ancient, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings,
    I am new here, having just subscribed... I guess I am here because I do feel like I am done with everything. Life, Family, Work, Me..... literally everything. I have a few health problems that I do not bother dealing with, I am stuck in a dead life so to speak. I am unable to provide properly for my family, I see the disappointment in my wife everyday... I cannot give my children the things they want. I feel like a failure in life, and as I get older I do not see things changing. I cannot even think of how to express why I feel the way I do.... I just feel like <Mod Edit: No details please>, and a nice nap could solve it all nicely. At least then my wife and kids would get the insurance. Maybe then I could feel useful for something.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2007
  2. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Hello

The only one thing that has kept me alive is my baby daughter. Work is hell at the moment and everything is just too much for me.

But then I look at my baby daughter and I feel immense guilt. What would become of her if I ain't around. Who will answer her unanswerable questions as she gets older.

I figured that at the very least, I owed her my best efforts in being her Dad and in reality, yes the bills have to be paid. But to be a great dad, I don't need to have a penny in my pocket. It is clear from your financial concerns for your wife and family that you do love and care for them very much. Is there any professional financial help that you can seek ? Can someone out there do something to make your situation better ?

I really hope that you can stay with us on this. We are on this site to help and to get help, to seek support and support each other.

Take care

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.