When is enough really enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by goner, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goner

goner New Member

I am a male 62 yrs old really embracing the thoughts of suicide. Trust me there is a list of reasons longer than the average mans arm. I cant find a reason to continue the daily battle. I have come to think of emotional illness as another form of brain cancer as it just eats you apart. The level of noise and or pain is too high.

2. dusk

dusk Active Member

I'd like to know the answer to this question as well. I'm sorry you're hurting, too.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey Goner are you seeking any sort of help.Been through those thoughts and the anguish of emotional pain and didnt get help for a long time ive just recently started handle these emotions with help.Even just reaching out here as you done can help.Take care

4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

hi. have you ever sought professional help? looking on the bright side, emotional illnesses are better than cancer because they can be cured. you just have to find the right way(s) to cure them.

I'm all ears for you if you wanna talk more about your problems.

*hugs*

5. slam

slam Member

I don't know how long its been but you're still 60yrs young, if you've lived with it long, maybe you can be the one to eat the 'cancer' bit by bit... one cell at a time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.