when is it okay to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceans

when you are young, you are told you have not live long enough to conclude that life is meaningless and death must follow. The argument that it is more tragic if some one young has died of suicide than a middle-aged or senior dies in the same way. Life is a cycle of birth and death, the score eventually balances out.

Hang on untill the storm passes, what if the storm never passes you're in the midst as long as you shall live.

D

Dave_N

Hang on untill the storm passes, what if the storm never passes you're in the midst as long as you shall live.
The storm will end eventually. It can't rain all the time. Death will come eventually, it is the only thing about life that is for certain. Why rush it? Enjoy life while you're still alive. Try doing things that you used to enjoy doing. The sun will shine again. :hug:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I think we over evaluate how 'easy' life is supposed to be...not that we should expect intractable pain, but, I think we dismiss way too quickly the times when we do have relief...but only if we work towards it...I have learned that the way I can put my trauma reactions in the background is to be as much in the moment as possible and see the small joys...it has taken me a very long time to let those in, but I think we will never do it if we never look...all the best, J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00