when is it time to say enuff is enuff

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ARTHUR61, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARTHUR61

ARTHUR61 Member

I am so sick and tired,, of being sick and tired. I have nothing left. I have no family,,no friends to speak of.
    I dont go out side this room but maby once a week,,if that.
    I dont go anywhere. U dont talk to any one.I am looking at my meds and they are looking real inviting.
    I think it is time to say good by cruel world.
    I am so tired of just bairly having enuf to eat. no money to even go out once a month.
    every body said,,just be glad you are alive. IT takes time to rebuild your life. That was true 20 years ago.
    But now that I am in this chair.I honestly see any thing but pain and sorrow in my future.
    It is time to realize that no matter how ling I fight this fight,,it is a fight I will never win.
    Peace-Out,,I will tell you what is on the other side.

2. Jemm

Jemm Well-Known Member

I understand your pain, I feel your anguish... you are not alone. I am here to listen

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    Yeah hear ya but the other road is hey give me this challenge and i ll fight ya.Put ya fist to the sky and say give ya best i will win.To sit back and let the blackdog get ya down is giving up.So bullshit happens and I can tell ya it does but to become stronger make ya harder to beat.Yeah ya can do yaself in then another case of depression wins.Be strong be immortal find a strength show it can be done.Wont happen quick but take some baby steps bit by bit it gunna be hard but in the end you will look back and be able to take most crap.Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.