When is it?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bambam, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bambam

bambam Member

a good time to call it quits? Is there a sign or something that has happened to trigger taking your own life? I just plain don't give a shit right now. Doing heroin, driving drunk not wearing my seat belt. Just crazy shit that I've never done in my life. I pray to whatever god there is that I don'''t wake up the next day. And when I do wake up I'm mad as hell at myself for being to chickenshit to end it myself. What Do I have to do to give myself the will to finally do it myself intead of waiting for someone to do me in? Fuck it...........

2. S8pxph

S8pxph Active Member

I want to say that you shouldn't feel bad about not being able to "end it." In fact, it's something to be proud of. You've been through so much. One of my friends lost her two daughters to her ex husband recently, and she was devastated, too. She got lots of support from everyone around her, and she's doing ok now. I have no idea what you're going through, and I'm sorry for your loss :console: I wish I could help. Keep posting, the people here will support you <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.