when is the last time -you- cried?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by on my own, Aug 18, 2007.

1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

when is the last time you cried? and what was your reason to? was it because you were misunderstood? was it because somebody had hurted you? was it because somebody you trusted suddenly turned his or her back to you? or simply because you finally realized something that in the back of your mind you already knew, but refused to regognize as true?

I cried today. I didn't cry in a long long time before this. I have a thick skin and I try to put it to use. but this really really hurted. this was kicking me right in the face, making me realize what I dont wanted to realize.

a lot of people hate me, if not everybody.

I don't want to be lied to, I dont wanna be told that you're 'trying to sort this out' while you really dont. I dont want to know what you talk about behind my back. I can't handle that. I guess I already knew it happened, I just told myself I was imagining things. but now I have seen the hard truth that I can't deny anymore. people I once joked around with now wanting me to get banned...

does anybody realize that maybe, I have feelings too? that maybe I'm having trouble of my own to cope with? I was trying to make conversation, I was trying to be nice... than I tried to go in TS and help whomever needed help. nobody needed it. they simply were discussing what horrible monster I am. why dont you do that in front of me, so I can see that hit coming and avoid it, maybe even defend myself.

<Mod-Edit-If you have a problem with a member please contact a member of staff>, do you realize what you're doing? I know you're 'no where interested in saving my but', but can you please stop this and save my life?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2007
  2. Driretlanii

Driretlanii Active Member

OMO, if people talk behind you're back is because they don't have the guts to say it out loud in front of you - therefore, you should just walk away and ignore them...K?

Replying to your topic... I do cry a lot nowadays. I guess I'm crying these days what I should have cried 10 years ago: when my mum died, when my fiancé died, when I was raped, when I was injured,...and so on... So yes, been crying almost all the time lately... cried about 10 minutes ago just because, no particular reason...
  3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

On My Own,
    Hey hun I am so sorry this happened to you. I do not think that your a monster at all. I am sorry that people are talking about you behind your back. I am here if you need me. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

the other night, normal reasons...
  5. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

everybody already knows who I hate a fucking problem with, I dont think that needed editing, besides; staff likes to ignore what I brought up anyway
  6. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

i cryed the other day because i felt usless and alone...im in a house full of family who loves me (its a first) but i still feel alone...i dont know...maby i need profeshional help...
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Omo, :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you're feeling better

Erm, and in answer to your question...Thursday night, and it was because I miss my nan