when it all comes down to it...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Nov 29, 2012.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm always meant to finish at the bottom. Everything I do falls apart at some point. Just once I would like to succeed at something... Be good at something worthwhile. Be more than what I am. I just want to be somebody is that too much too ask?

2. Musker3

Musker3 New Member

If it helps, your not alone... I have failed at every major attempt to achieve anything in my life.

Please explain..

why does everything you attempt fall apart?
    what do you mean bye *at something worth while* ?

I do not mean to be rude/patronizing, I just want to know the situation before i try to help :D

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOU are SOMEONE okay so please hun quit putting yourself down Josh you are caring person you reach out to me and others You are someone hun someone special hugs

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

ZombiePringle, you are indeed someone, in your own right, and successful because you have tried. The process of trying, and then having things go wrong is so much a part of the usual human experience. Play up the things you have done, how much you managed to succeed, and what you have learned and will do in the next stage of your life. It's all a process and learning, and it's all good. You are a success, hun. :hug: