When men stop wanting sex?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Just asking, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just asking

Just asking Guest

Is it some age? 50? 60? 70? 80?

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Never. They may not be able to have sex. But I dont think they ever stop wanting it! :dry:

3. Just asking

Just asking Guest

Medical care sucks but biggest worry of government is that has to get sex room on hospitals...

OMG I haven't sex over 30 years and I keep it unnormal anyway and men think sex even they are coma... Oh dear watch out my broken legs and neck but can we roll on the sex room?...

4. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

I imagine it's around the same age when women no longer desire emotional intimacy.

5. Minto

Minto Member

Well I don't think they ever really do -
    But being a guy myself I do know that not call guys want sex all the time.

6. Just asking

Just asking Guest

Anyway it means to me that I can not ever try relationship with man. I thought maybe ghosts leave me alone when I am 60 or something and it is kinda easier to think I have got something left on my life.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I'm 40 and have never wanted sex in my life.

In fact, the only woman I've ever fallen in love with thought that I didn't like her because I wouldn't sleep with her. I respected her... god what a loser I was! You know blokes always get the blame for being sex mad all the time, but because I don't want to have sex there is no chance I'll ever be in a relationship, where's the logic in that eh?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

when it becomes trivial :biggrin:

9. Just asking

Just asking Guest

Why you do not want it?

10. Just asking

Just asking Guest

Not become with you, you have got peanut butter on your face ( I saw it from another thread). Unless the color of peanut butter match your original color, then it is trivial.

11. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I've known old couples who are still having sex and they are well pass 65 so I think it depends on the individual and what they went through during their life...what sex means to them...and some just dont have a libido...

I've seen this show called sex inspectors, and its about sextherapists going into a couples bedroom(with cams) and see what is going wrong in the couple...often there's one that wants lots of sex and the other less...but with therapy and techniques (often people need spice in the bedroom, laughter and all kinds of stuff that goes with sex)

they all depend on the couples you see though...because some had problem with how loose the woman was so they would give positions that would help the male feeling more tight etc...

sex is part of life...but because of what we learn in life through family, friends and partners there can be all kinds of hang ups and down to sex...

also depression can lower the libido, sometimes its a side effect of the meds that we take...

12. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

As far as I know men stay horny until their hearts stop.

13. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

It probably varies a lot. Some may want it until the day they die, some may never want it at all. And obviously, it's not just a binary condition of "want it" or "don't want it"; there's degrees and shades of gray to it. I really don't think a male's sexual nature is nearly as simple or shallow as the media would have you believe.

14. Just asking

Just asking Guest

I do not understand why it should be part of life if people do not want it. Let the old couples rest on peace. Really, what a freaking world is this when all people have to want one and same thing.

15. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

have you actually read what I wrote???

I said I know old couples who love sex and have it still at their age of 65...I didnt say it was everyone and that I was bothering them...this is a fact...not everyone doesnt want sex...age has nothing to do with it...its all about the individual...

if you'd bother reading my post appropriately you would have understood that...

16. Just asking

Just asking Guest

Yes I read with very broken english, thank you. Keep like anothers me like a shithead and stupid I do not care.

"sextherapists going into a couples bedroom(with cams) and see what is going wrong in the couple..."

And that was part of your text which I answer.

17. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I don't know why but this is gold! :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.